Chapter 20: Oh No...Not Another One! o.O

  School was over. Katie, Bethany & the guys invited me to eat in a sushi restaurant. Though it was really really tempting, I couldn't. The promise I made with Liam in meeting him after school can't be broken. But I went with them so I could sneak my way out to go to the music room. Jacob could've been so bored in there. I successfully made my way into the music room without anyone noticing. 

  Just as I was about to enter the room, I heard someone playing the violin. Is Jacob the one? Quietly sliding the door open, I found out the lights were off. Only the light in the window was giving the room its glow. And there I saw, Jacob near the window playing the violin. I went nearer and nearer. Jacob stopped to look at me. Suddenly I felt guilty because I had disturbed him.

  "Shall we?" he put down his violin and nodded his way towards the door.

  "I didn't know you could play the violin," I said.

  "Now you know," he winked. "C'mon! Weirdo Boy's waiting for you."

  I chuckled, "Weirdo Boy? What kind of nickname is that?" We walked towards the door then to the back door of the school. 

  "A nickname came from the hottest guy in the world, Jacob Hunters," he said quietly. 

  "Ha ha, very funny Jake," I laughed sarcastically. I saw a glimpse of Liam's dirty blonde hair near the school's wall.

  "Go hide," I whispered to Jacob. He did. He disappeared from my sight.

  Liam had one of his foot on the wall while the other was on the snowy ground. He was rubbing his arms to keep him warm. I walked closer to him and waved. "Hey, what's up? What're you gonna tell me?" 

  "Sam!" he surprised me with a bear hug then put me down. "I like you!"

  I swallowed. My eyes wide, "I'm sorry, what did you just—what?"

  "I said I like you Sam Keith!" he was beaming. 

~Jacob's Part~

  Hiding behind the curve of the school building, I heard everything. My back leaning against the wall. My back hurts not because of the cold hard wall but what I just heard from Weirdo Boy. I know that I didn't have the right to object because Sam and I aren't...together, yet. I couldn't help but to take a peek. 

  Sam was jittering. She was acting crazy. She was opening and closing her mouth as if she forgot her ABCs. Inside my head, I was laughing because of what she looks right now. I took my phone out from my thick jacket and zoomed in to her ridiculous face. Captured! I continued looking at them at the same time chuckling.

  "Uh..ye-yeah! Me too! I like you too Liam," she said.

  I almost choked on my saliva. "What?!" I said in my head. My eyebrows narrowed.

  "I like you as a friend Liam," she added that made me yelled.

  "Yess!" I yelled out loud.

~Sam's Part~

  What was that? Jacob? Yess? What? Liam was also wondering what the sound was. He looked sad and rejected but his face suddenly changed, "What was that?"

  "It was probably uh..someone pooping..? There's a bathroom near here and probably someone in there got his errr..you know, out!"

  He looked at me with a disgusted and confused expression. I tipped my head backward. I must look so embarrassing right now. I didn't dare to look at him. "You know what, maybe you're right," he suddenly said which I didn't expect. "Pretty good imagination! Love it!" He nudged my elbow with his and laughed his contagious laugh; of course, I laughed too. Liam kissed my hand goodbye again and left me after I said no to his invitation in taking me home. 

  "Jacob! You stinkin' pervert! Come out!" I yelled, my hands on my hips. 

  He came out behind the wall with his hands on his stomach. He was laughing hard. "Nice save! Seriously! I love you there!"

  I flinched when he said the last sentence. My cheeks. They're blushing. My heart gave me a small energetic beat. "Let's go home! Take my bike!"

  We reached my bike and Jacob rode it as I sat on the back.

  "Hold on tight!" he shouted.

  I wrapped my hands around his stomach loosely.

  "Tighter," he said through the wind. Left with no choice, I hugged his stomach tighter.

~Jacob's Part~

  It was a good thing she didn't see me smile when she hugged me tighter. I was too embarrassed to let her see me like this. While riding the bike with her, I was thinking that I'm definitely not going to lose Sam to Liam. She's mine. He could never have her unless I hurt her. And that's not going to happen...it's not...