Chapter 15

Hello my beautiful readers.... Now I am finally done with "Cinderella / My New Beginning"  which means I can finally go back to this story.....

Will be posting two chapters today... I miss Yulia and Alex... also starting new story so worried and so excited about it "Letters from the past"

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Dear Diary today was the crazies day of my life.

Around 2 pm on Monday I got a text message from an old client of mine asking me to join on their company anniversaryThursday night.

Thursday night 8:00 pm
I got all dressed up for the event. I put light pink dress on with diamonds. The dress was a little short at the front and longer on the back. It was a little puffy on the bottom but allowed me look good. No I didn't look like a puddle.

I let my hair louse (loved my beauty curls, no need to style them for hours). Put back high heels one and grabbed my small pink clutch.

"Wow, looking great" Alex said walking into an apartment and eyeing me from bottom to the top.

"Thanks"

"Mind if I ask where you are going without bodyguard?" With bad boy smile on his face (dropping keys down on a small table in the hall)

"I am going to a small party and no I don't need a guard"

Laughs "Okay, okay" raises both of his hands like he is giving up "But don't forget your phone"

"Thanks" I ran to the kitchen where I left my phone.
My phone was on the table 70% charged.

"Found it?" He yelled out

"Yes" "Thanks for reminding me" I said coming back to the hall. He was standing next to the door blocking my way

"You sure I can't come?"

"I won't stay for long"

"Why? The magic will be over?"

"Very funny. Who knew you are still watching Disney movies"

"Kinda have to. I have a little cousin who comes over a lot and she makes me watch all Disney movies"

"Disney uncle ha?" I looked at him. He looks so happy, looks like he really loves his family

I oped the door and walked out. Pushed the bottom and waited for the elevator to come.

"Anyway be home before 12 or your beautiful car will turn into pumpkin" he was leaning against the door that was fully open

"Very funny" I said walking into the elevator