Chapter 8

I will upload next chapter if I will get at least 2 views or 1 comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I don't understand BOYS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear diary its 4:00 am on the clock and Alex still not home. I am not his mom but something in me doesn't let me sleep.

Suddenly nock on the door, then door bell.

Did he forgot about his keys? Walking to the door, the nock gets louder and louder.

I opened the door and saw Alex barely standing on his own legs. His shirt is ripped and pants covered in dirt. His head down but I saw a scar on his left eyebrow and face covered in blood.

Looking at him in shock.
He lifts his head to face me and I saw broken lip.

He gives me his stupid bad boy smile

"You never gave me the keys" and walks in passing me

He walked in to the living room sitting down on my grey couch. I am still standing wth an open door.

My thoughts" Did he had an accident and he never called me or he got bitten up and was rubbed........."

"Maybe you should close the door. Its kinda not safe to keep it open like that"

I got back from my thought

'Yeah, you are right" I closed the door and went to the kitchen.

He was sitting on the couch with head resting on the top of the couch

I am looking for ice packs and first aid box. When I finally found it on the top of the fridge and walked into the living room. His eyes were closed. How can a guy look so handsome even after been beaten up.

I put ice pack and rated into towel paper and sat next to him. I told a better look at him. Thank god his face wasn't hurt as I thought at the beginning. The blood on his face wasn't his cause he got no cuts and wounds.

I took the ice packs and places and his hands that were swollen and also had some blood . He didn't even move. I opened my first aid box got alcohol pads and bandages.

I opened one of the alcohol pad and moved forward to reach his face and clean his cut on his eyebrow. He had his eyes closed, so I hoped he felt a sleep. I got so close to his face (I am short okay) and tried to do as carefully as I could did a slight tap on his cut to disinfect the cut. When I was about to blow it (stupid ideas ha?) he opened his beautiful blue eyes.

He was so shocked to see me so close to him that he jumped away from me, getting up and dropping ice packs. I was so stoked of his reaction that I was sitting in my pose not being able to move. He looked at me and then at the floor where the ice packs lay and then back at me.

"You......... You remember no touching, rule number 3"

It took me few sec to realize what he just said

I looked at my hand where I still had my alcohol pad " I only wanted to help"

"Did I ask for that?" His face was getting mad

"No, I just......"

"Just leave me alone okay?!" And he stormed from living room to the bathroom

I wasn't sure why he was so mad at something small and simple gesture of caring for own roommate.

I left living room grabbing one bandage. I entered his room where the bed was undone and the room itself was a disaster.

Note:
I am sorry.

Left note on his bed with bandage and left

Dear diary I don't understand boys..................Night