Chapter 14

I quickly changed in my room. Thank God today is Friday. I can spend my weekend watching Netflix and eating homemade food. I love cooking but its hard when you get home at 7pm. I have strict rule no eating after 6 pm

I put my Calvin Klein white top on with MK dark blue pants. I love blue and most of my cloths are white, blue, pink or purple.

Since I was little I always dreamed of a big closed like a small room for cloths. Tell you the truth I kinda made my dream true. I bought big shelf for shoes and small for my bags. I think I got 25 pars of shoes and 15 different bangs. Each of them matches my cloths or close to it.

I searched for my black flats. What? I need it for work

I left my room and went to the kitchen. It smelled really nice, like a real man cologne. Oh man I think I am involve with the cologne.

I followed the smell. Alex was in the kitchen making coffee. When I walked into the kitchen Alex was getting toys out of toaster, because it was hot and he was dump enough t grab it with his bare hands he got burned and started swearing.

It was so funny that I started laughing

He turned and gave me a look. Oh he smells so good. I can smell him all day..... oh God whats wrong with me

"Laughing at me?"

"Thats was funny."

"Was it?"

Oh no, the look is getting scary. He grabbed jam that was on the table next to PB and looked at me.

"Come here, let me jam you on my toast" and I took off he ran after me.

"Its not even a phase" I said standing at the other end of my couch

"It is because it makes sense to me" he moved so did I. He was feet away.

"Come here"

"No way"

We were running like kids around living room for good 5 min. Thank God I had lots of space between my furniture. It would of continued but Alex didn't see the router that I kept on the floor, he tried and felt face down

First shock and then my loud laugh. I

Alex was on the floor covered in jam. Looking mad at me but I didn't care. I was standing agains the couch handle that helped me not to fall on the floor from laughing. I didn't know how or when but Alex got up quickly like a lion and jumped on me. I lost balance and we both felt on my couch.

Oh God he is an inch away from me. His blue eyes are going to burn me down right now. He smelled like his cologne and jam. I stoped laughing.

"Still funny?" He said when he raised the jar with his left hand and dumped the rest of the jam in the jar on my head. I closed my eyes and felt jam falling on my silk hair.

Thats when he started to laugh.

I looked at him and said " I ... WILL... KILL... YOU!!!!"

He quickly got up and said " Only after I take a shower"

Few sec later it hit me "ALEX!!!!"

I knew I will be late to work today.