Epilogue

-Winter's POV-

"You're so beautiful!" My make-up artist cheerfully said. I smiled at her widely and checked myself in the mirror.

Today's the wedding and I was feeling mixed-emotions. I was excited and happy because I'm starting a new chapter of my life being a wife. I was scared because I'm not sure if I can handle what's ahead of me. I was sad because I'm leaving my Mom. But all that matters right now is that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with the man I love.

"Honey, everything's ready. They're waiting for you." My mom said when she came in.

I'm here in a room at the back of the church. I was wearing a red gown and my make-up is kind of the same as the woman in Helena's video but less heavy and lighter.

"I'll be there." I said and she nodded. They got out of the room so I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled to give myself confidence. I grabbed my black and red bouquet and walked out of the room. I went to the front of the two-door entrance of the church. There were two guys to assist me with the doors. I nodded to them and they opened the door slowly and dramatically. I got very nervous when I saw the people watching me but I looked at my groom and I immediately smiled.

I slowly walked on the red carpet. I didn't pay attention to the people around me. I looked straight into Gerard's eyes as a tear escaped my eye.

When I reached him, he took my hand and squeezed it as an attemp to calm me down. We faced each other, holding each other's hands. The priest started his speech and we exchanged vows.

"Do you, Gerard Arthur Way, take Winter as your legally wedded wife?" He asked him. Gerard smiled at me and nodded.

"I do." He said. I smiled back at him as tears fell from our eyes.

"Do you, Winter Reign, take Gerard as your legally wedded husband?" He asked me. I wiped my tears and nodded.

"I do." I said.

"You may now kiss the bride." He said to Gerard.

He kissed me and it felt different that I couldn't find the words to describe it. We moved back and faced the people with a huge smile. They clapped and some of them were crying.

After the wedding and reception, we went back to Gerard's house. I mean, our house. We're just laying on the bed and looking at each other's eyes.

"I still can't believe you're finally my wife." He said and tucked my hair behind my ear. I didn't say anything and closed my eyes as I held his hand that was on my cheek. He leaned in and kissed my forehead. I opened my eyes and looked back at him.

"I love you, Gerard." I whispered with a warm smile.

"I love you too, Winter. Without you is how I'll disappear."

*a day later*

"Mrs. Way, come here." Gerard said, sitting on the bed of our hotel room. We're on our honeymoon.

"Yes, Mr. Way?" I said and cuddled with him.

"Can we now make my dream come true?" He cutely asked with puppy eyes. He was talking about his dream to be a dad.

"Like, right now?" I said and he nodded. I smile at him and let go of him to lay down, I spread my arms as a signal for him to go on top of me.

"Oh yes, thank you." He said and hovers over me. He untied our robes, removed it and threw it away anywhere in the room and the magic happened.

*6 years later*

"Mommy!" Bandit, our five year old daughter shout as she ran towards me.

"Yes, honey?" I said and carried her.

"Daddy bought me unicorn cookies!" She joyfully said. Gerard walked in and smiled when he saw me and Bandit. I smiled at him and looked back at Bandit.

"That's so sweet of your dad. Did you know we used to give your uncle Mikey unicorn cookies all the time?" I said and sat on the couch with her on my lap, Gerard sat beside me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Really, Mommy? Can we give him some?" She asked in her cute voice. I happily nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Yay! I love you, Mommy! I love you Daddy!" She said as she kissed our cheeks and bites on her cookie. I looked at Gerard and smiled, he kissed my forehead and we watched our daughter happily eating her cookies.

After awhile, Gerard prepared Bandit's things and I gave her a quick bath. When we were done, we went to Mikey's house and everyone was there.

"Uncle Mikey!" Bandit ran towards Mikey so he hugged her and put her to sit on his lap. She gave the cookies to him and they talked about unicorns.

Gerard and I sat with all of them.

"She grew up so fast." Ray said, watching Bandit talk to his uncle.

"She looks just like her parents." Frank said. Gerard and I smiled at them and nodded.

"It's been awhile. How's it going with you guys?" I asked them. We haven't been hanging out much lately. But we're all gonna be together a lot from now on because they'll tour for their new album, Danger Days.

"Still the same. Jamia's tummy is getting bigger." Frank said and giggled. They're now married and she's pregnant.

"That's great. I can't wait to see your baby." I said and he smiled.

"How about you, fro?" Gerard said.

"Things are great with wifey." He said and chuckled. He also got married. Mikey is the only one who's still not married. But he has a girlfriend.

"I didn't expect our lives would be this great." Gerard said.

We watched Bandit talk to Mikey and we couldn't help but smile. She's so energetic and joyful.

Almost eight years ago, I didn't know what a true family is. I didn't know what it felt like to have a happy family. Until these guys came into my life. They're not my biological family, but we're a family by heart. My life changed when they came and theirs too. Not only because it became happier, but it became complete. We're like puzzle pieces, if one piece is gone, it will never be the same and complete anymore.

Just like a family.

The End