XVII

*SMUT WARNING ;)*

-Winter's POV-

I woke up in someone's arm and I remembered that it was Gerard. I slowly removed his arms on me and kissed his forehead before getting out of the bed. All the guys were still sleeping on the carpet. I went downstairs to the kitchen to prepare breakfast before they all wake up. I really want to do something for them because they've done a lot for me.

I started cooking bacon and eggs and also made coffees for all of us. After half an hour, they came in and were excited to eat.

"Are you done yet? I'm starving." Frank said while rubbing his tummy. This cute smol bean.

"Almost done." I said and they all cheered.

I put all of it on a plate and served it on the table. I sat beside Gerard and we started eating.

"This is heavenly, Winter." Ray said and the others nodded in agreement.

"Thanks, frofro." I said and giggled.

We finished eating but Mikey still haven't said a single word, he's so quiet. 

"What do you guys wanna do today?" Gerard asked.

"Movies and cuddles?" Frank suggested and we all agreed. After that, he went outside to call his 'girlfriend', according to him. 

"Can we start now?" I asked and they nodded so I ran over to the living room to put on some horror movies, they followed after me soon after.

"Hey, no fair. My cuddle mate ain't here yet." Frank said when he came in.

"Meh. I'm sure she'll understand." Mikey said and Frank sighed, joining us. Finally, he talked.

Gerard wrapped his arms around my waist and I leaned my head on his shoulder. 

"I'm not here for movies but for cuddles." He whispered in my ear and I blushed. I looked at him and we leaned in until our lips touched. We didn't care if the guys saw us, each other is all we see right now. Our lips moved on their own as if they've been longing for each other, he bit my lower lip as begging for an entrance so I opened my mouth and his tongue explored in my mouth. But there was a knock on the door, ruining our moment. Frank stood up and opened the door. A girl walked in and we waved our hands to greet her.

"Guys, this is Jamia, my girlfriend." Frank said but Jamia hit his arm.

"I'm not yours, you twat." Jamia said with a playful annoyance in her voice and Frank just laughed at her.

"Yet." Frank said and Jamia glared at him in embarrassment.

"You guys are so cute together." I said to them and Frank grinned at me.

"See?" Frank said to Jamia but she rolled her eyes at him and sat down beside me.

"What's your name?" She excitedly asked me.

"Winter, nice to meet you Jamia." I said and we shook hands with a smile.

They continued watching movies but I went to the kitchen to get some popcorn. 

"Winter?" Gerard called  and walked in the kitchen.

"Yes, Gee?" I said and he hugged me from the back.

"Can we go upstairs? I really need alone time with you right now." He said.

"But what about movies?" I asked and he scoffed. 

"Please?" He cutely said.

"Fine. Go ahead, I'll just leave this for them." I said, talking about the popcorn so he went upstairs, and me going to the living room.

"Here's some popcorn for y'all. Me and Gerard's upstairs if you need us." I said and they just nodded so I went to join Gerard upstairs in the guests room.

"There you are." Gerard said when he saw me came in. I joined him and lay down beside him, putting my hand on his chest.

"So? Why do you need alone time with me? Is there a problem?" I asked.

"I just want to continue what we're doing earlier." He said and I looked up at him, he gave me a 'you know what I mean' look.

"Are you serious? We're in Frank's house, ya know." I said but he hovered over me and kissed me eagerly. I didn't hesitate and just kissed him back. The kiss was getting more intense and deeper. He slowly lowered his kisses on my neck, leaving faint marks on them and I let out a small moan.

He started undressing me so I did the same to him. His hands explored all over my body, I groaned, telling him to do it. So he did and thrusted really hard in me, I screamed his name in pain but was soon turned into pure bliss. I dig my nails on his back as his thrusts were getting harder and faster, I moaned softly with every movement he made. He lowered his kisses on my breasts, planting small kisses on it. Soon, I was getting too overwhelmed by the pleasure and emotions that my head wasn't fully aware of the happenings.

---

"I can't believe we just did that here in Frank's house." I said to Gerard.

"I have something to tell you, Winter. Please don't freak out." He said and I became really nervous.

"We had sex the night we ate dinner together." He said and my eyes went wide.

"Did we use protection?" I nervously asked. 

"I can't remember, we were drunk." He said and my heart skipped a beat.

What if I'm... pregnant?