III

-Winter's POV-

My alarm decided to ruin my day so I turned it off immediately and rubbed my eyes as my phone went off. Who would call this early? It's 6:00 in the morning. I answered it even though I was practically still half-asleep.

"Hello? Who's this?" I said in a sleepy voice.

"Hey, it's me, Gerard. Sorry for waking you." He said.

"No, it's okay, I'm already awake when you called." I said.

"I'm guessing, you just woke up when I called, am I right?" He said, chuckling.

"Yeah, you're right. Am I that obvious?" I asked, smiling even if he can't see me.

"Very. Anyway, good morning." He said.

"Goodmorning. You have any plans today?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have meeting with someone from reprise records." He said.

"Oh... okay." I said awkwardly.

"What about you?" He asked, breaking the awkwardness.

"Yeah, I have part-time job at Starbucks." I said.

"That's cool! I love Starbucks." He excitedly said.

"Really? Want to go to Starbucks before your meeting?" I said.

"Yeah, that'll be great. Let's meet at Starbucks in an hour ?" He said.

"Okay, I'll be there. Bye, Gee." I said.

"Bye, Winter. Take care." He said and hang up.

I quickly went to the bathroom and took a shower. I wore my I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love t-shirt, black skinny jeans, white converse and some minimal gold accessories. I straightened my hair and I put something to make my face look less dead and tinted lip balm to give my lips some colors cuz I look pale as hell, and finally, my eyeliner. I looked at myself in the mirror for a minute to confirm if I looked decent. I left once I was satisfied and drove to my workplace.

I parked at Starbucks and got inside the staff room to put my things inside my locker. I got out the staff room and saw Gerard sitting at a corner alone.

"Hey, Gee." I said in front of him and he stood up.

"Hey." He said and smiled.

"Uh, wait for me, I'll just change in my uniform and I'll assist you." I said.

"Sure." He said and sat back down so I left to go change my clothes.

I wonder what the meeting's for. But I hope it's good for the band.

I got out wearing my uniform and called Gerard, soon he was standing in front of the counter.

"Hey, Gee. I know you like coffee, but I don't know what type." I said, in my normal tone when I'm talking to him.

"Black coffee would be nice." He said, smiling like a little smol bean.

"Okay, I'll get it." I told my co-worker to make the order and he handed it to me when he was done.

I wrote down 'Look alive, Gee xowinter' and handed the coffee to Gerard.

"It's on the house." I said as I gave it to him.

"No, I'm paying." He said.

"I insist. Just take it." I happily said to him.

"Thanks, Winter. You're the best." He said.