XXI

-Winter's POV-

I woke up two hours ago but they're all still snoring. I ate anything I saw in the fridge for breakfast.

"Mornin'." Mikey said when he walked in. I smiled at his cute sleepy face.

"Good morning, Mikey. You want some unicorn cookie?" I said and offered him the cookie that I bought yesterday. It's a unicorn-shaped cookie.

"Hell yeah, thanks." He said and grabbed the cookie box from my hand. He looked at it and smiled.

"It's all yours." I said and smiled at him. He looked at me with a grin.

"You're the best." He happily said and hugged me for a sec.

Gerard walked in and smiled when he saw Mikey smiling.

"What did you do to make my baby brother smile this much?" He asked and sat beside me.

"I gave him the unicorn cookies we bought yesterday." I explained and he giggled.

"I knew he'd love that. We can buy more of 'em later." Gerard said to Mikey. Mikey excitedly looked at him like a kid who got a lollipop from his grandma.

"Woah, I thought I was already awake. If this is a dream, I'd kill whoever wakes me up." Frank said when he saw Mikey, Ray behind him. They sat with us.

"This is real, Frankie. He only smiles like that because of unicorns." Ray said when he saw what Mikey was holding.

"Oh, now I get it." Frank said and chuckled. Mikey was like the baby brother of everyone.

I was glad we're all talking like we used to. I missed this.

"You're all back." I said and got teary eyed from happiness.

"Hey, don't cry. And what do you mean we're back?" Mikey said.

"It's just... we're all so busy with everything and we haven't talked like this for months. I really missed all of you. It's like we forgot about our friendship for awhile." I said, trying not to cry and cause drama.

"We're sorry Winter, we didn't mean to." Frank said and we group hugged.

"No, I understand. What's important is that we're all back here." I said and we all smiled.

After a bit of drama and fooling around, we prepared for the show. This is their final tour in America then the rest of three months will be on Europe and Asia.

I was at the merch area and a lot of people's buying. The show started but I couldn't see it really well because I was at the back near the entrance. And I can't really watch because a lot of people's buying. I could still hear them so it's fine. Gerard said he's going to say a speech so the whole venue got quiet to listen to him. I could see them now because the crowd's not jumping anymore.

"There's a reason why we're all here in this room . I appreciate you all coming out tonight to let us make you feel better even for awhile. I know how it's like to have someone to make you feel like you want to live. And you guys makes me feel like that." He said with the microphone and the crowd screamed in response.

"But there's this one girl..." He stopped and looked around the venue, his eyes stopping when he saw me.

"She's the reason why I got clean, why I got to manage issues I have with myself, and why I'm happy with my life now. And most of all, the reason why I'm still here and alive. She might not know this.. but she's the most beautiful, amazing, kindest, sweetest, loveliest and perfect woman I've ever known." He said and I started crying.

He called me and asked for me to get up on stage so I walked there. He held my hand and helped me get on the stage. I could hear some people crying.

"Winter Reign." He kneeled and reached on his pocket, getting a small box. I put my hand on my mouth as I cried harder.

"I want you to be the first person I see every morning when I wake up, I want you to be the mother of my children. I want you to stay with me for the rest our lives. And I want you to be my wife... Will you marry me?" He said as a tear fell from his eye.

I nodded, "Yes" I kneeled to hug him as I cry on his shoulder.

I let go of him and we stood up. He put the ring on my finger and the guys hugged us, a bit teary eyed too.

After the unexpected proposal, the show continued and I went back to my job. Everyone bought the merch just to congratulate me and some of them took a picture with me.

The merch was sold out so I went back to the dressing room. I still couldn't believe what just happened.

They walked in and sat with me on the couch. They're all tired and sweaty so I quickly get towels and bottled water for them and they thanked me. I sat back down and hugged Gerard with my head on his shoulder.

"I didn't expect you'd do that." I said and looked up at him.

"We didn't either. But we're glad you said yes." Frank said.

"It was such a relief when I heard the word. It was the best feeling I've ever felt in my entire life." Gerard said.

"Better than having s-" I said but Ray put his hand up, causing me to stop.

"Please don't." He said and we laughed. He knew I was going to say something about Frerard.

---

The six month tour was over and we all got back home. My mom was really happy when she found out I got engaged with Gerard. He's here at my house because we planned the wedding.

"Please? I want it there." I said with puppy eyes. I wanted the wedding to be at the church where Helena's music video took place.

"Fine. Getting married to you is all I want anyway." He said and kissed my cheek, I smiled in victory.

Today's Monday and the wedding is on Saturday.

"I can't wait to start a new chapter of my life with you." I said to him as I looked into his eyes.

"Me too. I want to hear our children calling you mommy." He said. He really wants to be a dad.

"How many kids do you want?" I asked and leaned my head on his chest.

"A dozen." He laughed. I looked up at him and hit his arm lightly.

"I'm not a pig, mister." I said and he laughed even more, I could't help but smile at that.

"I'm so glad I met you." He said. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he leaned his head on mine. I didn't say anything and just closed my eyes while smiling until I fell asleep in his arms.