Prologue

-Winter's POV-

"No! Please! Nooo!" I cried out, begging for my dad to stop.

"Obey me and I'll stop hurting you." My dad growled as he harshly sucked on my neck while pushing his member in me.

I gave up as there was nothing I can possibly do. I didn't try making a single effort of moving anymore. Even if I wanted to move, I couldn't because I was too exhausted and hurt from all of his beating. My dad was the first man I loved but also the first man I hated, and the reason why I want to kill myself.

"Good girl." He said then left me there alone with no dignity left. I just kept crying and covered myself with a blanket. I don't know what I did to deserve this.

I went to the bathroom, finding a bag of razor blades. I really want to slit my wrist right now but I didn't, I just stared at the blade for a minute and put it back where it was. I fixed myself and changed into my normal clothes. I did my eyeliner a bit more so it wouldn't look like I just cried my eyes out. Leaving my hair straight, I walk downstairs, going outside the door without a word and got into my car. I wanted to forget all the bullshit so I went to a bar, since I'm 19 years old, I got inside without a problem. You're probably wondering why I'm still living with my parents at this age. My dad threatened me that if I leave the house he will kill my mom and that's the last thing I wanted to happen. My mom cared for me, everytime my dad did some bullshit to me, she's the only one who comforts me. She's the only one I have and I didn't want to lose her.

"Get me a whiskey." I said.

"Seriously, miss? It's a strong drink, you know." The bartender said.

"Just give me my fucking drink." He didn't say anything and just gave me my drink, continuing his job.

"Just wanna say that I don't want a fan of my band to be an alcoholic like me, especially you, a pretty girl, drinking whiskey, seriously?" A random guy said behind me so I turn around to look at him. He must've seen my band shirt, I thought.

What the heck? I haven't took a single sip from the glass and I'm already drunk? How is it happening that Gerard Way is standing in front of me? Is this fucking real?

"Am I dreaming?"

"No, I think you're not drunk either." He pointed out.

"Then why is it happening that Gerard fucking Way is standing in front of me?"

"We have a gig here. And since it's morning, obviously, you have almost all day to tell me why you're drinking 'that'."

"But it's so noisy in here."

"There's a door, you know." he sassed.

"Oh yeah, right." I said and left a dollar bill at the counter then we left the bar.

"Do you want to talk in my car?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah, sure." I said and I followed him as we got inside his car.

"Talk, I'll listen." Gerard said looking into my eyes.

"I don't know where to start."

"From the very beginning. You have plenty of hours." He said.

"Alright... When I was little, my dad always tells me how much he loves me, he bought everything I wanted, sung me to sleep, he did everything to make me happy, and that's the reason why I loved him. But when I reached the age of 15, h-he started d-doing things to me. He's forcing me to have sex with him, but I'm always refusing, so he punched me, kicked me until I got so weak to the point where I can't move a single muscle anymore, and that's how he always get the chance to do it. He does it every single day, I've been suffering for almost five years but I have no other choice besides stay with him, he threatened me, saying if I leave the house, he will kill my mom, and my mom is the only one I have so I didn't leave. The reason why I wanted to drink was so I could forget everything. Even just for awhile." I tried not to choke at my words as I tell him.

He didn't say anything but hugged me instead. It somehow felt good knowing that I had somebody else to comfort me besides my mom.

"Thanks, Gee." I said as the corner of my lips curled up into a smile.

"No problem. I believe you already know why I'm alcoholic." He said with a chuckle.

"Of course I do." I said as I pulled away from the hug.

"Yeah. I don't know how or why but I feel like we've known each other for a long time." He confessed.

"Yeah, I feel that too."

He leaned in and we closed our eyes until our lips touched. He cupped my face and I wrapped my arms around his neck, our lips moving in perfect sync. We ran out of breath and breaks the kiss.

"I'm sorry." We both said at the same time. I looked down and tried to hide my blush.

"I don't know why I did that." He said.

"Me neither." I said.

"I'm sorry for kissing you when I haven't even asked for your name yet." He said, embarrassed.

"It's fine. I'm Winter." I said and he nodded with a smile.

"Can I get your number?" He asked, looking straight into my eyes.

"Of course." I said and we exchanged numbers.

"I have to go for now." He said as he get off the car so I got out too and walked closer to him.

"I'll watch you guys perform tonight." I said as I stood in front of him.

"Thanks, Winter." He said as he kissed me then left me in shock.