-Winter's POV-

"It's Frank." I read out loud.

I looked at Gerard and he seemed sad.

"Don't you dare do it in front of me." Mikey said.

"Do it in the closet." Ray said, me and Frank nodded.

Frank stood up and gets inside the closet,  I followed him inside then closed the door.

"Is it okay? I don't want to force you." Frank said.

"It's fine. I agreed to this deal anyways." I said.

He leans in slowly and stops when our faces are an inch closer. I kissed him. He jumped a bit cuz he didn't expect that to happen. I wrapped my arms on his neck while his around my waist. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, so I opened my mouth and his tongue explored inside but someone knocked on the door.

"Hey, guys, that's enough, it's been 10 minutes." Gerard said outside so I pushed him slightly to let go of the kiss.

Frank opened the door and we got out the closet.

"Frank, can I talk to you for a bit?" Gerard seriously said.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, sure." Frank said and they left.

"What happened to them?" Mikey said.

"Gerard is obviously jealous." Ray said.

"What about it? He agreed to the deal right?" Mikey said.

"Yeah, he did. Because he thought he'd win." Ray said.

"But there's nothing to get jealous if Frank doesn't like me, right?" I said.

"But he likes you." Mikey said.

"What?" I said.

"He likes you, Winter. He told me." Ray said.

"I don't want to sound like a fan girl but Frank Iero and Gerard Way likes a nobody like me?" I said.

"Don't call yourself a nobody, Winter. You're special to us." Ray said.

"Yep." Mikey said, popping the 'p'.

-Frank's POV-

"Do you like her, Frank?" Gee said.

"No, why would I?" I denied.

"Prove it." He seriously said.

"How?" I said. I don't like this kind of thing.. you know.. it's so awkward and serious.

"Look into my eyes and tell me I can do anything to make her mine and you're not against it." He said looking at me like he's ready to kill me.

"I... Fine! I like her and I'm not letting you win." I admitted.

"Neither will I." Gerard said walked back to my room where the others were.

I don't know where I got the guts to say that. I know Winter likes Gerard more than me, but I'll still fight for her. This gonna be so rad.

-Gerard's POV-

I need to hurry up before Frank do something.

I opened the door and when I saw Winter. I held her hand and took her outside the house.

"Hey, where are we going?" Winter said while we're going down the stairs.

"Where are you two going?" Frank said.

"Just going to talk outside." I said and I dragged her outside.

"What's so important that you have to drag me out here?" Alex said with her arms crossed.

I tried to talk but nothing came out.

"Answer me, Gerard." She seriously said.

"Uhh... would you go out with me tonight?" I said.

"We're already outside." She sassed.

"Hey, don't copy my sass." I said but she just looked at me with annoyance.

"So... about my question.." I said.

"No." She said.

I frowned.

"Oh, okay then... I-I'll go now." I said and turned around to leave.

She didn't say anything and went back inside.

I sighed in frustration.

I shouldn't have asked. No, that doesn't sound right. More like, I should have asked her properly.

-Winter's POV-

I would definitely love to go out with Gerard but not like this. I mean.. I have a crush on Frank since the first day I've been a fan of them, and I like Gerard too. It's not fair for all of us, I should make a decision before I go out with either one of them. And Gerard didn't ask me properly so that's a turn off.

"You okay?" Frank asked.

"I'm not." I said.

"You will be." He said with a really cute smile and I can't help but to laugh and he laughed along with me.

"I'm glad I can make you laugh." He said.

"Yeah, me too. I don't mean to sound like a fangirl but I really like your laugh." I said.

"Rad." He said.

"When will you stop using that word?" I said.

"Probably on my funeral." He said and I once again heard his pot laugh so I laughed along with him.

"Where's Gee?" Mikey said and Frank and I jumped a bit in shock.

"My god, Mikey, you scared me." I said.

"Sorry. So have you guys seen my brother?" He said.

"He left about 10 minutes ago." Frank said.

"Oh, I should probably go home then." Mikey said.

"Oh, wait! I forgot to give something. Don't leave just yet." I said.

"That's so nice of you, Winter." Ray said while sitting down and Mikey did too.

"Thanks." I said and handed the gifts to them.

"Woah! How'd you know I needed a new comic?" Mikey said and I just smiled and shrugged.

"This is so cool! I'm gonna use this on tour." Ray said while staring at the guitar pick.

"Is this for Gerard?" Mikey asked, my gift for Gee in his hands.

"Yeah.. do me a favor and give that to him when you get home." I said and he nodded.

"I need to get pierced as soon as possible." Frank said.

"I know how to. I did this myself." I said while pointing at my lip ring.

"Do you mind doing it right now?" He said. Is it just me or his eyes really is heart shaped?

"I don't mind." I said.

"I wonder what's your face gonna be like, it hurts, ya know." Mikey said.

"Rad." Frank said.

"Oh. Frank, not again." I said.

"Oops." He said and I giggled.

"I'll go get something so we can start." I said and stood up.

Frank slapped my butt and I gave him a questionable look but he just smirked. Normally I'd punch someone who would try to touch my butt but it was Frank so I was okay with it, lucky even.

"Silly." I said and left.