VIII

-Winter's POV-

I woke up alone.

"Gerard?" I called out as I sit up but there was no response.

I got up and I went over the kitchen. I found food on the dining table with a sticky note.

'I cooked your lunch before I leave. I have to do something in the studio, so I'll see you later. I love you - Gerard'

I smile as a light blush appeared on my cheeks. I started eating the food that he cooked. After I finished eating and washing the dishes, I called my boss and I explained why I left yesterday and why I didn't show up today and he fired me. I have to admit I'm kind of happy that he fired me, I need a break. I have money to live, there's so much more than what I need so I don't really have to work at the moment.

My phone started ringing again so I picked it up.

I answered it, "Hello?"

"Hey, Winter. It's me Frank." He said and I immediately smiled.

"What's up, Frank?" I said.

"Are you busy tonight?" He asked.

"Not really. But Gerard's coming over later so I guess maybe I am." I said.

"Oh okay.. can I come too?" He asked.

"Sure. But can you buy us some snacks?" I said.

"I'm on it. I gotta go, some work in the studio." He said.

"Alright, bye Frankie." I said.

"Bye Winter, I love you." He said. I didn't say anything and hang up.

I'm confused right now. I love Frank. But Gerard knows everything about me more than Frank did. And he shows me that he loves me. Frank just say it but not really doing much effort to show me he loves me. But I'm going to find out soon.

-Frank's POV-

"Hey, Gerard?" I called him. We're taking a short break from work in the studio.

"What's up, Frank?" He said and I told him to follow me outside and he did.

"I'm sick of this, Gerard. Can we just be normal and stop acting like enemies?" I said.

"You're right. I mean, it'll be better for everyone." He said and smiled.

"That's the Gerard I know." I said and pat his shoulder.

"Anyway, you're coming over at Winter's tonight, right?" I said.

"Yep. I'm guessing you're coming too?" He said.

"Yeah. We can go there together but I'm gonna grab some stuffs first." I said.

"Sounds good." He said and we went back to work.

-Winter's POV-

"Winter?" Mom yelled downstairs. I went over to her.

"Yes, Mom?" I said and hugged her.

"I'm not gonna go home tonight, okay? I'm going to your aunt's house and tomorrow I'll go straight to work so I'll be home tomorrow evening." She said.

"Okay, mom. Take care, I'll miss you." I said and kissed her cheeks.

"I'll miss you too, my princess. Don't starve yourself, okay? And always check if the house is loc--" I cut her off.

"Mom, don't worry. My friends is coming over so I'm not staying here alone." I said and pulled out of the hug and she immediately grinned while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Is it Gerard?" She playfully said as I blushed and nodded.

"And Frank too." I said to stop her from teasing me.

"I'm gonna meet this Frank some other time. I have to go now. Take care, okay? I love you." She said and we walk over the door.

"Yes, mom. I love you too." I said as she walked away and I closed the door.

I decided to clean the house because it wasn't on the best condition for having guests over.

After I finished cleaning, the door bell rang.

"Coming!" I shout so that they can hear me from my room while I'm checking if I look okay but ignored it because I never looked alright anyway.

I opened the door, "Hey, Winter." Gerard and Frank said in unison.

"Hey guys, come in." I said and they did. We went straight over the living room.

"I brought snacks." Frank said and put the plastic bag on top of the coffee table.

"Thanks, Frankie." I said and smiled.

"Do you guys wanna watch a movie?" I asked them.

"Yeah, let's do that." Frank said.

"Horror movies?" Gerard said.

"Sure!" I said. I'm not a big fan of horror movies but it's just my mood right now.

Gerard and Frank spent an hour fighting over a good horror movie to watch. The movie started and Gerard is sitting on the couch beside me, our fingers intertwined under the blanket. Frank is resting his head on my shoulder. Frank on my left side, Gerard on my right and obviously, I'm sitting between them and we just watched the movie while eating until I fell asleep.

---

I woke up in my bed. Wait, what? I remember falling asleep on the couch last night so why am I here in my room?

"The sleeping beauty is awake!" Frank shout. I jumped a bit in shock.

"You almost gave me a heart attack." I said, my hands on my chest.

"Good morning to you too." He said and grinned widely.

"Good moaning, Winter. Uhh, I meant morning." Gerard said, standing at the door beside Frank.

"No you didn't." I said and chuckled while getting up from the bed to walk over to them. Frank just laughed.

"Good morning, two of my favorite people in the world." I said and kissed their cheeks and smiled.

"What a good way to start the day." Gerard said and Frank nodded with a huge smile.

"Oh by the way, breakfast is ready." Frank said and I nodded. We went downstairs and sat on the chair at the dining room.

"Special chocolate chip pancakes for a very special girl." Frank said and put the pancakes on the table.

"And a special chocolate chip cookies for a very special girl." Gerard said and put the cookies on the table.

"Thanks, guys. I haven't been treated like this for ages." I said and smiled genuinely to them.

"The pleasure is mine, milady." Frank said and Gerard agreed.

We all ate together silently with smiles on our faces.

-Gerard's POV-

Winter is taking a shower right now and I'm just here talking with Frank about earlier.

"We did it, Gee." Frank said, smiling.

"Yeah. It's good to see her smile." I said.

"Let's make a promise." Frank said and I just nodded.

"Promise me you'll make her smile even in hard times, in case she chose you." He said.

"I promise, Frank. Do you?" I said.

He nodded, "Trust me."