XIV

A/N: I dedicate this chapter to @Cyan_Unicorn_24 for supporting me and this book. Thank you! Stay Alive!

-Winter's POV-

Gerard stopped the car when we got to a place that looks like it has been abandoned for decades. I can see a forest from a distance.

"What are we doing here?" I said.

"You'll see." He said as he got out of the car and opened the car door for me.

"What's with you today? You're acting like a romantic chivalrous prince." I said and we laughed.

"Just go with the flow, Juliet." He said and giggled.

"Fine, Romeo." I said and got out of the car, he closed the door for me. He put a blindfold on me so I quickly removed it and turned around to face him.

"What's that for? Don't tell me you're going to push me off a cliff." I said and he bursted out in laughter so I gave him a 'What's funny?' look.

"I'd never do that, I promise." He said as he calmed down from his hysterical laughter.

"Really?" I said even though I already knew he meant what he said.

"Just trust me." He said so I turned around and when he put the blindfold again, we started walking.

"Seriously, Gee. What are we doing here?" I asked while we're walking.

"See it for yourself." He said and he stopped walking so I stopped too. I removed the blindfold and a very breath taking view appeared. There's so many trees around and it looks like we're in the middle of the woods, we're in the space where there's no trees but a little lake. And there's a horse beside us too. This has been my dream since I was little. I've always imagined myself riding a horse by the lake. But now, that wasn't just an imagination anymore.

"Do you like it?" Gerard said, I can see in my peripheral vision that he's looking at me.

"I love it so much.. It's so beautiful." was all I managed to say.

"But not as beautiful as you." He said and I looked at my side where he was standing, but he's kneeling down so I looked at him.

"Gerard? What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Winter, I know we've only known each other for a short period of time but I want to make it longer. You make me happy by doing simple things you don't realize you're doing. You make me want to be a better person. You made me happier than anybody else did. And I want to make you as happy as you made me.. Will you be my girlfriend?" He said, looking directly at my teary eyes.

"Yes, Gee." I cried out and he stood up to hug me tightly and I hug him back.

"You have no idea how much that means to me... I love you, Winter." He whispered in my ears.

"I love you too, Gerard." I said and we moved back to break the hug. We stared into each others eyes until our lips decided to meet. We broke the kiss after awhile and hugged each other again.

"Do you want to ride the horse with me?" He said, offering his hand for me to accept his offer.

"Of course." I said and intertwined my fingers with his then he helped me come up to the white horse's back. It actually looks like a unicorn because her tail's color was rainbow.

We ride the horse and it ran all over the forest. This is such a special moment. I would never forget this day. All of the bad things that happened to me didn't matter at this moment. All I can feel is joy, contentment and love. This is the best day ever.

After a while, we stopped riding the horse because it was getting tired.

"Thank you for making my dream come true, Gee. I know you read my diary so I'm not gonna ask you how you knew about all of this." I said and he chuckled and nodded.

"I'll read more of it so I can make every dreams of yours to come true." He said but I shook my head 'no'.

"You don't have to, Gee. You already made my life like a dream." I said and he smiled.

"I'm glad I did. But I want to make you way more happier than that." He said and we smiled.

"I don't think it's possible for me be happier than I already am." I said.

"Nothing's impossible if you really want it to happen." He said and I raised my hand in defeat.

"Fine, I lost. You can do what you wanna do." I said.

"That's my girl." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Talk about deja vu." I said and he just laughed at me.

"Let's go? We still have a date to go to." He said and I nodded, coming with him.