-Winter's POV-

I woke up with someone shaking me lightly.

"Hey sugar, time to wake up." I took a good hard look and saw that Frank was the one waking me up.

"What time is it?" I said, still half asleep.

"7:34 am. I think you maybe have something to do, like work." He said.

"Yeah, I have work at 9:00. Thanks for waking me up." I said and sits up.

"No prob. Just come down stairs when you're ready. Breakfast is served." He said with a cute smile. I didn't say anything and just nodded.

"You look like a sleepy kitten." He said, giggling and messed my hair up before leaving the room.

I did my morning routine and made my way to the dining room.

"There you are." He said when he saw me and gestured to sit with him and I did.

"Haven't you eaten anything yet?" I said.

"Yup. I thought I'd wait for you so we can eat together." He said. I smiled widely and sits on his lap and wraps my arms around his neck with my head on his chest so that I can hear his heartbeat.

"Are we going to eat like this?" He said and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I just wanna cuddle." I said.

"Can you hear my heart?" He said, hugging me tighter.

"Mhm. Why?" I said, enjoying the warmth.

"It's beating for you." He said. I looked up at him.

"Are you serious?" I said.

"I know it's pretty fast but it's true." He sincerely said, looking directly at my eyes.

"I--" He cut me off.

"Shh.. you don't have to answer yet." He said, I just smiled and starts eating, but still sitting on his lap. It turned out, him feeding me like a baby because of our position.

We finished breakfast a little while later and soon, I was ready to leave.

"Thanks for yesterday and this morning, Frankie."

"No big deal. You can sleep over whenever you want." He said and I nodded. An awkward silence came up.

"Hey, Frankie? I like you." I gave him a sweet kiss before leaving his house.

-Frank's POV-

I froze where I was standing. Winter likes me and she even kissed me.

I felt the happiest I've ever been but I shouldn't let my guard down because I know Gerard isn't the type of guy that gives up easily.

My phone rang and I answered it, "Hello? Who is this?"

"It's Ray. Can you come over at the Way's?" He said, with a loud noises in the background.

"Be there in 20." I said while getting inside my car.

He didn't say anything and hang up. I started driving faster than usual towards the Way household.

-Winter's POV-

"Hi, can I get--" A customer didn't get to finish because my phone suddenly started ringing.

"Excuse me ma'am.." I said to the customer and called someone to replace me on the duty for a while.

I answered, "Hello?"

"Is this Winter Reign?" A man said on the other line.

"Yes, that's me. Who's this?" I said.

"I'm sorry to say that Mr. Iero got into a car accident." He said and I froze.

"W-What?" I managed to say.

"If I remember this right, Frank Anthony Iero Jr. is his name. A drunk truck driver hit his car at *** street. He said before he got out of conciousness that he needs you. Please come over here at *** hospital as soon as possible."  He said.

"Yes, I'll be there in 10. Thank you sir." I said and hang up. I quickly got dressed in my normal outfit and runs towards the hospital without any word to my boss. I don't care if he fires me, Frank is more important.

"I'm looking for a patient named Frank Iero" I said to the receptionist as soon as I got inside the hospital.

"Room 43." She said and I thanked her and runs to room 43.

I opened the door without knocking and everyone is there beside an unconscious Frank.

"Winter." Gerard, Ray, and Mikey said at the same time.

I ignored them and hugged Frank, careful not to hurt him.

"Don't worry, Winter, he'll be okay." Mikey said. I let go of Frank.

"What happened?" I asked, looking at them.

"It's all my fault." Gerard said, his head down.

"Stop blaming yourself, Gerard." Ray said.

"I said what happened?" I said in an impatient tone.

"Gerard lost his shit and started throwing and breaking things and yelling. I called Frank because I know he's the reason. He drove fast so his guard was down then a drunk driver hit his car." Ray explained.

"You better have a good reason, Gerard Arthur Way." I said glaring at Gerard.

"Don't fight here please. Frank needs to rest." Mikey said.

"I'll go outside." Gerard said and walks out.

"Is his case critical?" I asked in full of concern in my tone.

"Not critical but serious. He broke some bones. Arms and ribs." Ray said.

"Winter?" We all looked at Frank.

"Frank! You're awake." I said and hugged him gently as tears streamed down my face.

"Shh, baby, don't cry. I'm okay." He said, rubbing my back to comfort me.

"I'm just glad you're alive." I said and pulled out of the hug and he gestured to Ray and Mikey to leave and they did.

He hugged me and we cuddled.

"Now I realize we haven't really got to know each other." He said, his face burried on my neck and I let a silent hum in reply.

"Can you tell me your story?" He said and I nodded.

I started talking about my dad, and how I started self harm, and depression and everything else.

"You didn't deserve any of that." He said.

"I don't know, Frank. Maybe I do, I'm a nobody anyway." I said as a tear escaped from my eyes.

"Hey, don't ever think that. You're so much loved, Winter. By your mom, the guys. And always remember that I love you." He said as he wiped my tears with his thumb.

I just nodded and let it all out, he didn't say anything and lets me cry in his chest until we both drifted off to sleep.