XIII

-Winter's POV-

I woke up at the sound of fist bumping on my door.

"Mom! Let me sleep!" I yelled so that the person on the other side of the door could hear me. But the sound continued so I get up, annoyed as hell.

"What is it, M- Gerard?" My mood changed instantly when I saw him standing in front of me.

"Uh.. hi?"  He awkwardly said.

"What are you doing here?" I said, sounding a bit angry even though I wasn't.

"S-Sorry. I'll just go." He said and turn away.

"Wait, Gee! I was just wondering what you were doing here at this hour." I said.

"I uhh.. m-maybe you could go out with me for breakfast?" He said, looking at his feet.

"Oh sure, Gee! I'll go take a shower, you can watch tv if you want." I said and he nodded then I let him inside my room. He sat on the edge of my bed and started watching TV so I went inside my bathroom to do my own thing.

I quickly cleaned myself and shaved the unwanted hair and rinsed etc. I get out of the bathroom and saw Gerard fell asleep on my bed, curled up on a ball without blankets and he looked cold. I lay down behind him and wrapped my arms around him to transfer heat and he seemed to relax. I just let him sleep because he looked tired. I listened to his heavy breaths but he suddenly turned around to look at me.

"Good morning, Geebear." I said, kissing his nose and he smiled.

"Good morning, sugar." He said while grinning and I felt my face heat up.

"How are you so cute?" He said and I sat up.

"Not my fault." I said and shrugged my shoulders. He sat up and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Are you ready?" He said with his arms still wrapped around me.

"For breakfast?" I asked and he giggled. I gave him a 'What's funny?' look.

"It is for breakfast, yes. But there's one more thing." He said, and I gave him a confused look.

"I know you're not telling me what that is so I'm not going to bother you with questions." I said and he messed my hair with his hands.

"That's my girl." He said and I blushed so I tried to hide it by changing the subject.

"Are we going or not? I'm already starving." I said, even though I wasn't.

He pulled the car over in front of Starbucks and we went inside. We sat on a corner where no one is around.

"I'll order the food, stay here, okay?" Gerard said and I nodded so he went over the counter to buy us some food. I'm not really hungry tho.

"You're Winter, right?" A girl suddenly showed up and talked to me.

"Uh, yeah. How did you know me?" I asked her and her face lit up.

"Many fans saw you hanging out with My Chem, especially with Gerard. Are you two dating?" She said, cheerful.

"Soon." Someone said behind her and we looked at him and it was Gerard. Did he just say 'Soon'? I gave him a look and he just winked at me.

"OMG, guys! You guys are so cute! I really hope you'd be a couple because I already ship it!" The girl said, and she looks like she's about to jump because of happiness.

"Thank you." Gerard said and reached on his pocket to get a piece of paper, signing it before giving it to the girl and she thanked him then left, waving at us.

"Was that an autograph?" I asked and he just nodded.

"Here's the food by the way." He said while sitting down next to me.

I looked at what he ordered and I changed my mind when I said I wasn't hungry.

"I ordered blueberry cheesecakes and coffee." He said and handed me the food and I smile widely.

"How'd you know I love this food?" I asked and he smiled adorably.

"I may or may have not read your diary a little." He said, guilty but laughing.

"How dare you!" I said playfully and smack his arm, he acted hurt even though I didn't hit him that hard.

"Hey, at least I got to order your favorite food." He said.

"Now that I think of it, you can read it anytime you want." I said while shrugging my shoulders and started eating the cheesecake slowly, savoring the taste of blueberry.

"I'm gonna get this every morning so you'll eat." He said and my face lit up.

"Really? Oh my gosh, Gee! Thank you!" I said and hugged him all of a sudden.

"Anything for you, sugar." He said and we let go to eat the food. We went out of Starbucks after we had breakfast.

"Hey, Winter? Maybe you could go out on a date with me today?" He said as we're walking towards the car, I stopped walking to face him and he did too. 

"Of course, I'd love to." I said and he hugged me. I suddenly felt safe. I wish I'd never have to get out of his arms around me.

"So, where are we going?" I said and as expected, he didn't answer so we just went inside the car.

I wonder what'll happen today.