Happy New Year! (Author's note)

Hey you there! 😍❤️

It's here!! For me it's a few minutes of the year 2018! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

I'm disappointed in myself for not fulfilling my promise about the little surprise, but I know you'll understand and forgive me. 😇😇

I've been home from Dublin for a week now, enjoying the free food I'm getting and everyone's caring souls. Therefore, I want to spread a little positivity to you as well!

Firstly, I want to thank you for sticking with me. I've been here for over a year now, and I know that thanks to you I improved my writing, and I know I still have a lot to work on.

Secondly, I want to thank you for helping me in a difficult situation. Even if you don't even know it, your talking about your day helped me a lot. And of course those who helped me directly with any problems.

Thirdly, I'm going to do some sort of schedules. Don't know when, but knowing I have to have my chapter done by a few days makes me work on that.

Fourthly, I still haven't seen all the notifications, even though it's quite a number there 😂😇. I'll get to it!

And finally, I wanted to say a wise thought I'm going to use in some of my story. I heard that from one of my friend, and I seriously love it! (Sorry if it doesn't make any sense, I'm translating it directly word from word how he said it to me)

Many people give up or surrender if it's raining, thundering or just being cloudy, but only a few know that above the dark clouds there's a bright blue sky with a shining sun. All we need to do is fly above the clouds.

I hope the new year is going to bring new exciting things. For many of you new chapters to be looking forward.
I wish you the best in this year. Fulfill your dreams even if you think your dream is pointless, never give up on that.
I wish you health, luck and love, and a lot of joyful memories you can remember forever. And don't forget! Even if you think that you're alone, you're not. Trust me. ❤️

Now, if you excuse me... I need to finish Mark's Doki-doki new part 😂😘.