My absence (Author note)

Quickly (Ill try at least) explaining my absence here.

Evening! ❤️

The first thing I really want to do is apologize. For not letting you know sooner, just leave you without any words.

I'm sorry.

The second thing is to inform you about a few things in my life. As many of you know I'm working in Starbucks. And as a few knows I should have quitted this job at the end of September... but I haven't.

Curse me and my 'I can't so no' persona. First days they kinda threaten me to stay there 'till the end of October, but at the end we agreed on a few terms.

So... Yes, I'm quitting this job! (Huray me!)
I'm quitting it at the end of October.

To explain my sudden absence and my ignore of every message I've received so far... I don't have time for that :/.
They're making me work overtimes again, I have only one day off and then work again... and I don't have a mood to write now, since I'm so tired and exhausted.

But don't worry! I promise you to come back to you as soon as possible, I hope the next week is going to be a lot better since we hired a new blood into this work.

I really hope you're all doing fine, and you don't even know how much I miss you ❤️. I'll be back soon, I promise!

And as not so many of you might know, I'm moving to Dublin. I'm living there from the beginning of November, and I'm so so so excited! I'll keep you posted, at least those who wants that 😉.

I love you from bottom of my heart! Stay as beautiful and awesome as you all are right now. Keep fighting the bad mood, and keep breathing above the water... I'll help you up once I return back ❤️❤️.