Part 35 - Perfect and obedient slave

I know, I know, but bear with me. I'm slowly putting all pieces together. Enjoy ^.^
——————————————————————

"Are you even listening?!"

I blinked several times to see Bryce's hand right in front of my face. I sighed, feeling Ohm's concerned look.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, rubbing my face.

"I need you to focus. We can't let him win," Bryce sighed, and I nodded my head.

"I know. Look, we have been sitting here for a good few hours, I'm tired. Can we continue tomorrow? I promise I'll be prepared," I said, watching Bryce stand up.

"Ok, the same time," he smiled, taking his jacket.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" Ohm asked towards him, and I looked down.

I was feeling kinda bad, seducing a man Bryce was in love with. I knew I wasn't innocent anymore, already being fucked so many times by so many people, but my soul wanted me to be. A good innocent boy, faithful to just one and only.

"I'm fine, truly, thank you though," he smiled, but I saw the sorrow behind his mask.

He closed the door behind him, leaving me and my teacher alone. I scratched back of my head, already feeling my racing heart. I knew I needed somebody to talk to, and I was so afraid what he would think of me.

"Mister Ohmwrecker?" I started, when he stood up.

"Hm?"

"I visited somebody that," I started, pausing myself.

That I love.

"That is really close to me," I finished, looking up at him.

"And?" He whispered, and I felt so good having his attention.

"This man treats me like shit. He humiliates me, he disgrace me, he never takes me like his own, but there's something keeping me with him. Maybe a little hope that he's going to treat me better? Maybe my feelings towards him?"

I felt a tears in my eyes, looking down embarrassed. I was so relieved on one hand, finally telling half of the truth aloud, finally having somebody listening.

"Do you love this man?"

After his words, I felt my heart skip a few beats. Blinking several times, I wished to push away all the tears, and I end up wiping it away.

"Do you?" He repeated louder, and I looked up at him.

"I do. And I hate myself for it, I hate my heart for it. It's like, every damn time he's only a few inches away from me, or he starts touching me, I just loose my reasons."

"That's what has been troubling you lately? This man?" He asked again, sitting down on the table against me.

"I guess so," I whispered, and he sighed.

"Is it your step-father?" He asked carefully, and I laughed.

"No, it's really not my step-father. My point is that I really don't know what to do, Ohm, I'm lost. And I'm loosing my sanity," I answered.

"Does he love you?"

Does he? I don't know!

"I don't think so. He hasn't took me on any dates, he hasn't compliment me, he hasn't done anything to me, only having sex with me all the time," having no strength to hold my tears back.