Part 32 - Movie, dinner and a decision

I'm here!!! 🎉🎉 Don't celebrate too early, even though I was thinking about giving myself a regular schedule 🤔. Anyway, I changed this chapter half way through, so if it's not great, I'm sorry. Also, I have to read through all your notifications... and gee golly, it's gonna take some time 😂. Enjoy ^.^
————————————————————

"Uhm, do we really want to go there?" I asked, already nervous about seeing some horror movie.

"I thought you wanted to see this," Ohm replied, and I sighed.

"Of course! I was just testing you," I mumbled walking through the door he was holding.

I hated horror movies, I was seriously terrified by few of them. I remembered watching one with ghosts with my mum when I was little, which led to me unable to fall asleep for a whole night.

We sat on our seats, being the only ones in the room. As much as I tried, I was so nervous. My heart was beating irregularly, my hands shaking a bit.

"You don't need to be nervous, you already have my interest," Ohm whispered, when the room sunk into the darkness.

I'm not nervous about that, I'm terrifying by this movie.

The moment the clown appeared on the screen, I closed my eyes, hoping Ohm didn't saw that.

"Hello, Georgie," the clown's voice echoed through the room, making me a goosebumps.

I need to be brave. I'm a big boy!

I opened one eye, seeing yellow eyed clown talking to a boy. The moment clown opened his mouth, I instinctively hid my face into Ohm's arm, as it was the closest thing there. Boys scream echoed through the room, making me even more scared.

I heard Ohm's laugh, as he pulled me into a side hug. I was well aware of the embarrassed moment I was causing, showing him my fear from horror movies.

"Evan," he started, and I made myself more comfortable by his side.

My eyes returned back to the screen, seeing some girl on the toilet. My heart skipped a few beats the moment I felt Ohm's fingers wrapping around mines. I looked at him, his eyes glued to the screen.

"Feeling better like that?" He asked, and I saw his lips curling into a smile.

I felt my cheeks getting redder, and I quickly looking at the screen.

"Yes," I replied.

The half way through the movie I was hiding, wishing for the soon end, and then I noticed Ohm standing up. I blinked several times, confused, when he outstretched his hand towards me.

"Let's go, I'm too hungry," he offered, and I used his help.

I breathed out the moment the door closed behind us, and I noticed his amused smile plastered on his face. I had a bad feeling about that, knowing we left the room because of me.

"We could have stayed there, I was fine," I mumbled, when he softly grabbed my hand again.

"This is not about compromises, Evan, this is you being happy and enjoying the date the same way as I'm. I had no idea you don't like horror movies. Promise me, that from now on, you'll tell me if anything is not by your likeliness," he said, while we walked out of the building.

"I will," I mumbled, feeling so weird because this was the first time I should have been taken care of.

He opened his car's door, letting me in like a gentleman he was. We didn't drove really far away, so we talked about he regular things.