Part 16 - Machine

Evening. I managed to put a few things together, here you go ❤️. Enjoy ^.^
——————————————————————

I dropped the harness next to the bed, laying down. I couldn't stop seeing those blue eyes filled with lust, hunger. I loved his attention, more than I wanted to admit. I heard the door opened, lazily raising my eyes.

"Cute angel," he whispered, making my heart race.

His voice, so unique and so husky at that time, his eyes, hungrily eating my half naked body. I supported myself, awaiting his intentions.

"I have prepared something for you, Princess. Do you want to see that?" He asked me, keeping his distance.

I wanted to reply, but I felt my mouth being completely dried out. Licking my lips, my mind began the war inside me. I didn't want to listen to him, he was cold arrogant bastard, but at the same time I was dying to experience new things.

"Yes," I replied uncertain.

"What did I tell you? Use the whole sentence," he almost growled.

"I want to see that, sir," I corrected myself, hoping it would satisfy him.

"Follow me then."

Just like this. Three words out of his mouth and I was already walking behind him with my thumping heart. I found myself being hypnotized by this man, even though he was acting like a douche a few times.

We ended up in the room with the sex toys, my eyes curiously looking at the variety. My eyes quickly moved on him, when he walked towards one of the closets. Within few seconds, he returned back to me with a collar, little bit different than what I had in my room.

He locked it around my neck, and as he was fixing it, I placed my hands on his, making him stop. His eyes moved my way.

"What is this?" I asked, shaking in nervousness.

"Shock collar," he replied casually.

What? What am I? A dog or a prisoner?

"No!" I said firmly, gripping his hand tighter.

"Excuse me?"

"I don't want this," I said, my voice still uncertain.

"Have you even tried it?" He replied, but I knew he wasn't angry about my decision.

"Remove it, or I will," I said confidently, looking straight into his eyes.

"Ok. A normal collar at least," he mumbled, and I felt he was willing to fight for that.

I let go of his hands, feeling how he removed the collar. He didn't look sad, or angry, walking towards the closet once again. He returned back, little bit roughly putting the red collar on me.

I felt this was the sign of a servant, a slave, as I it was usually in the videos I had been watching. And to be honest I wasn't exactly against it. I felt fine with being under his protection, under his watch, listening to his orders.

In a few seconds he added a leash, making me excited for this new foreplay. He seemed to be already familiar with this, pulling me closer to him.

"On your knees."