Part 39 - I love you

Oh, Gee!!! Uhm... this is really long chapter 😂😅. I don't even now how this happened. Also, there's an answer to your question about Ohm. Enjoy ^.^
————————————————————

"Evan!" I heard Ohm's voice, making me turn around.

I saw Ohm sitting on bar chair, and to my surprise there was Luke by his side. Ohm quickly swiped away Luke's hand, standing up.

"Stop moving, for fuck sake," Luke growled, forcefully making Ohm look at him.

"If you don't stop moving, I won't ever fuck you," Luke grinned, being already the old Luke I knew.

"Grow up. You're not my type, how many times do I need to say that," Ohm replied instantly.

"You can say it how many times you want, but in the bed you're going to scream other things."

Oh, God.

"Look, me and you? This relationship doesn't stand a chance," Ohm tried to be reasonable.

"There's something else already standing," Luke laughed, when Ohm sighed.

"Evan, I have been looking for you. Where were you?" His eyes moved my way, but his head was still in Luke's caring.

"Are you ok? This looks like it hurts," I mumbled, pointed at his head.

"I'm fine, but I hoped to do more to him than this," Ohm explained, instantly hissing in pain.

"Hey, watch out!" He growled at Luke, giving him a death stare.

"I can be gentle with you, doll," Luke whispered back seductively, and I gulped when my heart skipped a few beats from hearing his voice.

I remember my time with Luke. Maybe he was a flirty bastard, fucking boys or girls each night, but he always respected everything I wanted.

There was a few seconds of silence, my teacher seemed to be in some sort of hypnosis when he was looking right into Luke's eyes, none of them saying a single word. Just as they entered some sort of their world. I stepped back, regretting it immediately when Ohm moved away Luke's hand of his head.

"Let's go home," my teacher mumbled, he seemed to be more confused than anything else.

I looked at Luke, trying to understand what had happened, but he was looking behind me. I quickly trailed his sight, meeting blue eyes. Delirious was talking with some girl, his eyes glued to me though.

I felt Ohm's fingers wrapping around mines, his eyes moved to our hands, then back to my eyes. I smiled at him, trying to assure him that I meant the purpose I gave him, silently following Ohm out of the building. I was kinda surprised that Luke didn't say his goodbye to any of us, but we were already driving off. I gave Ohm my address and that was the end of our conversation.

What happened there?! Why's Ohm so quiet all of the sudden? Is that somehow connected to what Luke said?

"I'm sorry for this night. I really thought it would go better," he said into the silence, when we were in front of my new house and I opened the car's door.

"It's my fault. Maybe if we didn't encounter my step dad, my bro-" I was cut off in the middle of my sentence.

"I'm not stupid, Evan. I know they're not your relatives, and I can definitely notice when they fight for your attention," he started, and I looked at him like a deer caught in the spotlight.

"Mister Ohmwrecker, I-"

"I'm not going to ask you anything, it's your life and your choices. All I want for you is the happiness in this world, which means you need to focus on the school again."