Part 25 - Unexpected savior

I wanted to wait a bit, tomorrow maybe, but I got too excited about this one 😂. And seriously, somebody should kill that shrink once and for all. Enjoy ^.^
—————————–——————

"If you don't mind, miss Fong, I'll take him to more private room, where he can open up. Maybe his room," my shrink smiled politely at my mum, while I looked down.

"Well, I don't know. This is up to Evan after all," my mum said uncertainly, waiting for my words.

What the point in delaying this. The more he waits the rougher he's going to be.

"We can go to my room," I confirmed silently. 

"Are you sure, hun?" My mum asked me again, and I sighed.

"Yeah."

My shrink was the first one on his feet, looking at me more excited than ever. I slowly stood up, feeling the tears in my eyes again. I didn't want my mum to be worried about me, or see me in the lowest point of my life, so I quickly looked away.

"Lead the way, Evan."

I walked upstairs, leading him to my room. It was like letting destroy all I loved. My childhood and my innocence. He was like an annoying worm deep down in my soul, slowly eating me from inside.

The moment I closed the door behind us, I was pulled into a kiss. His disgusting tongue tried to get into my mouth, his hands drifting on my body. I tried to defend myself, but he slapped me again. I was thrown at the wall, my tears falling down with my full permission.

"You thought that Chicago cunt could save your ass, huh? I might have lost Bryce, but I won't get up on you so easily," he growled, holding my head so I couldn't move away.

"What do you want? I don't want this," I whispered silently, closing my eyes as he licked my cheek.

"I want you, Evan. You might have lost your virginity, but you're still sweet and innocent."

I wish for the end. I don't want this, I hate this. 

"P-please," I sobbed, when I heard how he unzipped his pants.

"What? What do you want?" He asked, and I opened my eyes.

"Let me go."

I received a hard slap, he threw me at the grounds. I knew this was his answer to my pleading.

"Oh, defend yourself some more. I'm enjoying this."

"Evan, hun?"

I heard my mom's voice from downstairs, already on my feet again.

"Every fucking time!" He growled, hitting my wall.

"Evan?!" She called out for me again.

He leaned over, hitting my face roughly, that I felt blood in my mouth, pain blasting through my body.

"I want you to visit me at my house tomorrow, you understand?! And don't you fucking try say this to anybody."

I watched him stormed out, my body trembling. I was so afraid, terrified, but at the same time I welcomed this situation. I was once again saved.

"Evan!" My mum called once again, impatient now.

I immediately opened the door, closing them behind me. Inhaling the fresh air, I tried to get rid of his disgusting scent everywhere.