Part 13 - Fuck the emotions

Well, I got myself excited for this one. Evan finally gets what he deserves. 😏❤️😂 Also, thanks to your support I was able to finish this chapter without being afraid of your reaction. Enjoy ^.^
——————————————————

"You don't have to be scared," he whispered with a smile, his fingers wrapping around mines.

I was being softly pulled his way, ending on his lap. His hands ended on my butt, pressing it. My arms locked around his neck, I found the comfortable position. I could already feel his boner, making me so feel special.

"Your curves, fuck, you're so sexy," he whispered deeply, smacking my butt.

"Keep talking," I moaned, throwing my head back.

"You like this, huh? When I compliment your gorgeous looking body," he whispered, and I instinctively grind on his crotch.

"Yes," I moaned, when he spanked me again.

"You're so good at this. Move that ass, baby," he continued in a deep voice, bucking his hips upwards.

"I can't wait to feel your skin," he said, and I felt his moving hands.

I opened my eyes, looking at him. He helped me get rid of the shirt, my body shivered from sudden coldness. His hands drifted upon my chest, lower to my stomach. Leaning towards me, his lips found their way on my neck.

"Tasty," he whispered into my skin, receiving a moan in return.

"I can't wait to fuck your body, Evan. You're so inviting."

"D-do it," I moaned, when his hand slapped my ass again.

My reasonable side, along with my heart, was pushed aside, far away in my mind. I was overwhelmed by the hormones, by lust and desires. There was no way back, and even though my heart was screaming so loud, I didn't listen.

He picked me up, my legs instinctively locked around his waist, while he held me by my butt. I was placed on the table. He swiped all the papers away, which scattered around.

"W-what about your work?" I asked, looking at the papers on the ground.

He put his fingers under my chin, moving my head so I was staring at him. The dark brown eyes, filled with nothing but a lust. He wanted me, I knew he did, and it turned me on. The fact that somebody like him, sexy, elegant and badass looking bearded man, wanted me.

"Evan," he rolled my name on his tongue, which made my breath hitch.

"You're much more important than some fucking papers. You're driving me insane, you realize that?"

My lips curled into a smile, blood quickly made its way to my cheeks.

"Are you blushing? Cute," he smirked at me, wanting me to die instantly.

What is Delirious doing now? He's fucking Bryce the same way he was fucking me.

New wave of jealousy flew through me. I knew it wasn't the best way how to get rid of it, using Cartoonz like that, but I was hurt inside. Besides I knew Cartoonz wanted only to fuck, no relationships.

I pulled him down to me, hungrily kissing him. I needed to somehow push back that hurt feelings, I needed to proof myself I wasn't emotionally tied to the blue eyed man. He skillfully explored my mouth, his hands quickly unzipped my jeans.

When he pulled away, I was trying to catch my breath, calm my shaking hands. His fingers wrapped around my cock, slowly pumping me. Throwing my head back, I let those feelings take over my mind.