Part 6 - Blackmailing

I wanted to wait for 1k views, to be honest, but I'm just too excited to post this chapter :D enjoy ^.^
————————————————————

Lui handed me my stuff and I thankfully smiled at him.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"To be honest, I like you the most out of all people my boss fucked," he mumbled, making me feel proud and sad at the same time.

"Are you saying this to everyone?" I teased him with a smile.

"I mean it. You're humble and so sweet."

Maybe we will meet again," I whispered, already walking towards my house.

Before I walked in, I remembered to call Wildcat to transfer the money.

"MiniLadd speaking."

"Hi. It's me, Evan. I... I'm already home," I said, looking for the keys.

"Roger. I'll tell Wildcat about that. How was it? Don't be sad. Your buyer doesn't keep our clients longer than one day. Look at it from the bright side, 12 millions are yours."

He's right. Now I'm just curious, how many more people he had before me.

"Thanks. Maybe one day, I'll do this again."

"You bet! I think that with your body you'll get anybody you want. Be safe and take care," he said, and I felt closer to the man on the other side.

"Thanks, Mini."

Immediately after he hung up on me, I unlocked the door, all my worries and sadness immediately vanished with the image of happiness from my mother.

"Ev, hun? Is that you?"

I heard her voice from the kitchen, as soon as I stepped into the hallway. Smiling, I took off my jacket.

"Yeah," I replied, walking into the kitchen.

She instantly hugged me, like she hadn't seen me in a years. I hugged her back, feeling a lot better when her scent hit my nostrils. Scent of love, home, safety.

"So how was your project?" She asked, pulling away.

"Wait, those aren't your clothes. What are you wearing? Is that Armani?"

I gulped, cursing myself for not thinking about this. I was so looking forward to tell her the great news, that I didn't see that he kept my old clothes there.

"Mum, can you please sit down?"

"You're scaring me. What happened Evan? Oh my God! What is that on your neck? Let me see!"

She tried to get closer to me, but I softly pushed her away.

"Have you been fighting? What happened?!" She sat down, her eyes widened in fears.

Only if you knew.

"Mum... I... I won in a lottery," I announced, kneeling before her.

I took her hands into mine, looking proudly into her widened eyes. I felt so bad for lying to her directly into her eyes, but what mattered most was the fact that we had a money.

"Excuse me?" She mumbled confused.

"We have enough money to pay the debts. You don't need to work your ass off anymore," I explained, carefully watching her reaction.