What About Us, Boy?

Start from the beginning

What was he doing here? How?

His heart raced as he remembered his features.

His gorgeous green eyes, his perfect wide smile, his toned muscles, his strong arms, his soft but seductive voice, the way he used to grip his body under his own, the sweet yet hot things he murmured to him while making him his entirely.

All those things they went through together...

"Are you feeling okay?" Alexander turned around as a familiar voice clouded his ears.

He turned around to meet the most amazing pair of green eyes he's ever seen. And suddenly, he felt like his body was made up by jelly.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" His thoughts were practically inexistent, but he managed to formulate the question.

"What does it look like?" He walked closer to him, rubbing his hands together, trying to relax.

"I-I... Why?" Alex cried out.

All this feelings where coming over him like a furious ocean.

"Why what?" He frowned, walking even closer yet.

"I want to puke. " He took the back to his hand over his mouth, trying to control his nausea.

"Alexander, please calm down. " John finally took a hold oh him, placing an arm around his waist just to keep him standing.

"John..." He looked up at him.

"You're just as beautiful as I remember. " Was the only thing that the taller man whispered.

"And you're looking hotter than I remember. " He joked as a way to rearrange his breathing pace.

"So you do remember?" Laurens grinned widely.

"How could I dare to forget?" Alex chuckled sadly, as little memories attacked his mind.

"Do you remember? How we fell in love?" John caressed the shorter's cheek, rubbing his thumb over his eyebrow, just like he used to a long time ago.

"We were young and innocent then. " Alex remarked, giggling.

"You were the first to lose that innocence, Tiny. "

Alex's heart skipped a beat to the sound of that nickname. It brought back so much to his thoughts.

"Do you remember how we used to talk?" This time, John took them both over the restroom's faucets, they both leaned over the marmolite base.

"Night to dawn. Your mother used to get so pissed when she found you over the couch sleeping with the phone in your ear. " Alex shook his head, gaining a fist of laughter from John.

"I bet you remember all the things we said in those calls. " John's smirk grew devilish when Alexander's face turned to a beautiful shade of pink.

"I do. " He nodded. "R-Rated." He joked.

"You make it sounds like I was your personal sexual hotline or something. " John pushed him playfully.

"No. I also remember when you used to call me just to explain what do you like the most about me. You really got a thing for my clavicle. " John's blush was almost unnoticeable.

"Still do. " He admitted, looking straight into the other's eyes.

They were currently sitting on the floor, their backs against the faucets, shoulder to shoulder.

Alexander's little anxiety attack had vanished a while ago since they started talking.

"Why did I let you go?" John chuckled, looking forward. The question was rethorical, but still, the Caribbean talked.

"You probably mean why did I run away. " He stated, looking forward too.

The environment had turned into a little more serious one,  and both men kept a comfortable but desperate silence. John had a glint of sadness in his eyes and Alex couldn't help but to feel guilty.

"I was so scared..." Alex mumbled, his eyes tearing up.

"What do you mean?" John turned to him.

He was aware of Alex's state, but he didn't rush to do anything. Yet.

"I remember that day, John. " He admitted, looking down. "I remember how you asked me to move together when we finished high school here in New York." He let the tears spill. "I remember being so scared that I broke up with you by text. I remember how you told me you were moving back to South Carolina. I remember how stupid and coward I was. " He was now sobbing over Johns shouler.

He soothingly rubbed the smaller man's back. "It's okay, Tiny. I am here now. " He reassured, picking his face up with his index, making him look at his face.

"Yea but... I have a boyfriend and-and you probably got one too... " He sniffed. John shook his head.  "I couldn't forget about you, in three years that I tried to move on all that I got was sleepless nights, a permanent bad mood and a shitty precocious boyfriend. " John chuckled at the last part.

"I could not forget about you either. " John smiled half heartedly. "I would never. I don't think I'm capable of erasing you from mind. Or my skin. Or my life, God, you're just... " He shook his head smiling.

"I want to be with you. " Alexander held John's hand tightly.

"Me too Tiny, but, I don't want to be the hypotenuse of a love triangle. " He joked.

"You won't. I'm breaking up with Thomas. " He assured.

"Alex, don't rush yourself, it's-"

"No, it's okay. We're not working out anyways. Also, I think he's cheating on me with his best friend, not that I care, I'm about to do the same. "

"I thought you said you're breaking up with him." John frowned.

"I am. Just not before I do this. "

He took John by his shoulders and collapsed their lips as one. It felt just like he remembered.

They both remembered those times and they were both planning on taking them back.

*********

am probably editing this, but meanwhile, have some angsty fluff? Fluffy angst? Neither?

Meh, just enjoy. And remember that you are lovely <3

•Ely•