Part 2 of Ninth Night: Emotions

Start from the beginning

Kacchan then started sucking on my tongue. I moaned. He moved to my bottom lip and sucked as well.

My lips felt so sore. His mouth then travelled to my neck, grazing his teeth on my flesh along the way.

"Kacchan.." I softly called out.

"Oh, getting impatient huh?"

"N-no! I'm not." I pout.

Exploring and biting, Kacchan continued to torture my neck. Combination of the painful and tingling sensation gave me instant hard on. Suddenly my pants felt so tight. And Kacchan's rubbing against it too with his.

"Ahn.. Ka-cchan..nngn.."

"De--ku..nngn. FUCK!"

Kacchan groaned and unbuckled his belt. He then removed his pants and mine.

I stared at him and saw his eyes clouded with carnal desire just like mine. I can feel my whole body heating up in a very intense way I never thought possible.

Kacchan asked me to suck three of his fingers. I didn't know why but I just did. It felt good? Yes, it is good. Really good.

I let out a loud gasp as Kacchan stabbed something in my butt, soon realizing that they were his saliva-glazed fingers.

I almost screamed his name in ecstasy as he made scissoring motions with them. He pulled it out and I was surprised how my sigh sounded so disappointed.

I can feel my hole throb in anticipation.

I never had this feeling before!

It feels so raw and..

Amazing!

"Kacchan..please.." I almost begged. I saw the smirk in his lips. I felt so..little and really under his mercy now. After how hard I tried to escape my fate from his bullying hands.

"Izuku? I'll fuck you now." Kacchan sternly said.

I tried to lace my voice with a bit flirtatious tone.

"Yes, please..Kacchan.."

Kacchan smashed his soft lips against mine and we were soon both moaning and groaning to the kiss.

I feel him slid in me and I swear could totally explode instantly.

His cock is so hot and hard.

Just like his head.

I sheepishly grinned.

He started ramming and slamming in me relentlessly. I hear gasping and screaming like a mad dog in heat and suddenly realized it was me making those crazy sounds. And Kacchan too.

We were perspiring like never before. Never like the times in combat trainings. Never like during gym class.

He soon started nipping on my earlobe.

"Like my fucking raging cock, fuckface?" If this is just another ordinary encounter, I'd probably almost wept in the harshness of the words. But this is no ordinary day. This is beyond pure extraordinary ecstasy!

He kept moving against me. Going in and out in an inconsistent pattern. Burying his cock deeper and deeper each time he enters again.

I was screaming his name. My throat becoming dry.

He thrust hard into me, hitting a special spot, sending waves after waves of pleasure into me.

"OH MY GOD!!!" I cried out in unfathomable intensity of the pleasure.
He repeatedly hit it hard and I felt myself already at my wit's end.