Chapter 13: Goodbye My Friends You're In My Heart. But Keep In Touch yo

Start from the beginning

"So...where are you guys going to be touring?" I asked when we got our drinks. "America..." Matt mumbled. I looked down and began to play with my hands. "It's only for 2 months, love." Oliver said, putting his arms around my waist. I leaned my head on his shoulder, still playing with my hands. "I know it's only two months...but you guys are going to be so far...while I'm here....and...I'm not...." I whispered, tears forming into my eyes. "Alesana, we'll call you every day to check on you. We're not going to forget you." Jordan told me. I nodded, wiping back some of the fallen tears. "I'm just scared to be alone.." I said quietly. "You're never really alone." Vegan said.

"It feels like it." I said as a waiter came around to take our lunch orders. I ordered a side of fries while everyone else ordered a full meal. "Who are you guys touring with?" I asked. "Of Mice & Men."  Lee responded. "Boobaes." I said. "What?" Oliver asked. "Nothing." I giggled slightly. They all looked at me weirdly and I shook my head. "Chobby chop chop." I said.

"What the fuck is chobby chop chop?" My brother asked. "SH SH SH SH SH!" I shouted, throwing my hands in his face. "Uhhh..." He said then bit my hand. "OW!" I shouted, bringing my hand back to myself. "Exactly." He said once we got our food.

I looked at my plate of fries and started to pick at them. I took a little bite of one and felt disgusted with myself. I sighed and ate a couple more feeling more disgusted just so I wouldn't get yelled at. After we were done eating we paid then left to a tattoo/piercing parlor. "Piercinggggsssss!!!!!!" I said excitedly, hopping around the guys. Over finally caught me just as we were about to walk in. "Chill, love." He chuckled, carrying me inside.

"Hi, how are you today?" The receptionist asked. "Good, you?" I responded. "I'm doing fine, how can I help you today?" He asked. "She wants her left nostril pierced, if that's okay?" Matt said.

The receptionist nodded. "How old are you?" He asked. "23." I responded. "Wow. You look younger." He responded. I shook my head. "Well alright, follow me." He said. I followed him to where someone would pierce my nose and I brought Oliver with me because I felt very uncomfortable here.

About five minutes later another guy came into the room we were in and I shrunk more into Oliver. This guy looked very intimidating. "Alright, what did you want pierced?" He asked. I looked back at Oliver. "Her left nostril." He responded for me. I looked back at the guy and nodded my head. He started getting what he needed and then cleaned my nose. After he cleaned it, he pierced it and put a ring in. "Thank you." I said softly as Oliver and I walked out of the room.

"I already paid for it so we can leave now." Matt said. I nodded and we left.

"That guy made me feel so uncomfortable..." I mumbled to Oliver. "I could tell." He said, wrapping his arms around me, letting me lean my head on his side. "Why won't you guys just married already, Jesus Christ." Vegan joked. I looked down at my feet and Oliver pulled me closer. "She gets so shy." Lee laughed. "Shuddup bee." I said. He looked at me and glared. "Just because my name is Lee...it does not mean that I am a bee."

"Oh well." I said as we got to a movie theater.

~After the movies~

Oliver and I were back at his house, cuddling on his couch. "I really don't want you to leave." I mumbled, leaning against his side. "I know.." He whispered.

"I want a dog." I said randomly. "Let's get a dog then." Oliver chuckled. "Is the pet shop still open?" I asked. "Love...it's only 5 o'clock. I'm pretty sure it is." He laughed. "Oh. Let's get a dog." I said excitedly. He chuckled and we got up and drove to the pet shop.

"What kind of dog?" He asked. "French bulldog." I said cutely. "Of course." He joked. I hit his arm and we found a french bulldog mix. It was a rescue dog with only three legs. "Oh my god Oliver....look at it!!!" I whisper yelled to him, pointing to the dog. He looked at it and awed. "Let's get it." I said. "Whatever you want."

I walked up to the woman who was walking around with the dog and asked if I could adopt him. She seemed joyful that someone finally wanted Jax because no one wanted him and he had been in her home for two years now. Now that broke my heart terribly. He seems so sweet and just...cuddly. Which I did learn that he loves to cuddle. Yay!

The woman and I talked some more and Oliver finally walked over with a dog collar and a couple of other things. "Thank you so much for adopting Jax. He's a sweet dog." She said as we began to leave. "Thank you for letting us." I smiled. Oliver and I paid for everything, even Jax, and left back for home.

"Are you going to stay at my house, or your brother's?" Oliver asked when we got to his house. I sat Jax on the couch and turned around to face him. "Can I switch back and forth?" I asked. Oliver nodded. "Doesn't matter to me." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled and leaned my forehead against his chest. "I love you, Oliver." I whispered. "I love you too, Alesana."

"Haven't heard you call me that in a while." I said, looking up at him. Oliver kissed me softly then rested his forehead on mine. "I haven't, have I?" I shook my head. "I like Ala better." I said. "I do too. What happened to Oli?" He asked. "I like calling you Oliver better. I like the name." I smiled, kissing him. He smiled into the kiss and picked me up. "C'mon Jax." Oliver said, picking him up also. "Where are we going?" I asked. "My room, duh." He laughed.

"Oh." I said. Oliver sat Jax and I down on his bed and climbed in after he stripped down to his boxers.

"Come here." I said, stretching my arms. Oliver climbed into bed and wrapped his arms around me as Jax curled up under the blankets by our feet. I pulled away from Oliver some and started tracing all of his tattoos.

After a while Oliver had fallen asleep and I was still tracing. "Ala....I love you..." Oliver whispered in his sleep. "I love you too, Oliver." I whispered, scooting closer to his chest and eventually falling asleep.