Chapter 11: Seriously, Oliver?

-Alesana's POV-

The plane had landed and Oliver and I got off. "So...where are we at?" I asked him. "Florida." He said happily as he grabbed my hand. I looked at him, "Why are we here?" I asked. "Surprise." He said and kissed my cheek. I groaned, "I hate surprises."

"But you'll love this one." He pulled me aside and kissed me. I blushed deeply and hid my face in his chest afterwards. Oliver chuckled, "C'mon Ala, we gotta go get our bags and rental car."

"Merrrrrrrr...." I pulled away and we began to walk to the rental car area.

"Oliver Sykes." He told the lady, pulling his ID out. The lady glanced at his ID and she went into the back and grabbed the key. She handed Oliver the key and we walked to go get the car.

"What part of the US are we in anyway?" I asked. "We my dear, are in Orlando, Florida." He said as we got into the car. I looked at him with wide eyes. "HOME OF DISNEYLAND?!?!?!?!?!?!" I shouted. "And Universal Studios." He smirked. "OH MY GOD OLIVER!!!" I pulled him into a quick hug and he began to drive.

"We're gonna go to the hotel for the night, but tomorrow we're gonna go to where we're gonna go." Oliver smiled. "Mkayyy." I said softly and leaned my head against the window.

~The Next Day~

I woke up before Oliver did and walked to take a shower. When I came out, Oliver was fully dressed and ready.

"Excited or something?" I laughed. Oliver nodded his head furiously. "Hurry uppppp!!! We gotta get there early!!!!" He said as he turned on my straightener then began drying my hair. "Uhhh..Oliver...I can do this myself..." I laughed. "Shhhhhh!!!!" He said as he finished my hair then began to straighten it.

After 30 minutes he had finished straightening my hair and we slipped on our shoes and left.

We arrived at wherever Oliver was taking us and I stepped out, excited and amazed. "Universal Studios?!" I shouted at him. He nodded and smiled. "Surprise." I ran to him and hugged him tight. "Yay." I said into his chest. He lifted my chin and pressed his lips to mine, causing me to smile and kiss him in return.

"Let's go ride, shall we?" He slipped his fingers in mine. I nodded and we walked into the park.

Oliver started dragging me somewhere, a place that I didn't know.

"Where are we going, Oliver?" I asked. "Shhhhhhh!!!!" He shouted as he pulled me into an area of the park. I looked around then made a derp face. "Seriously, Oliver? Jurassic Park?" I asked. He turned to look at me then shot me a cheesy smile. "God dammit Oliver." I said and lightly punched his shoulder. Oliver began to pout but then instantly remembered where we were and began dragging me again.

Oliver dragged me to some ride that I didn't get to know the name of. "What ride are we standing in line for?" I asked Oliver who was bouncing around like a little kid.

"Jurassic Park River Adventure." He responded. I leaned my head on his shoulder, "Are roller coasters fun?" "Fuck yeah they're fun." He responded, wrapping his arm around my waist as we moved up in line.

We finally got on the ride and it was like a tour. The scenery was beautiful, but some of the dinosaurs kind of scared me. On the ride you get on a boat and you go through the herbivorous dinosaurs first or the good dinosaurs whatever you prefer to call them. All they're doing is eating plants and making some weird noises. I giggled A LOT through that part, while also holding onto Oliver. Next you go through the dangerous side where an 'accident' had occurred and there is a cage with a carnivorous dinosaur inside. Around the front/middle of the boat, where Oliver and I are, the cage almost fell on top of us causing me to almost have a panic attack. Then you go into this tunnel/building like-thing that is really dark with red flashing lights, something like an ambulance with an alarm going off. Carnivorous dinosaurs are out, like baby t-rexes. Then there's this weird lizard/dinosaur type thing that spits water at you. Bitch. Doesn't he know his manners. Finally, you start going up this big hill and a HUGE t-rex looks as if it is about to eat you, but as soon as it is you drop at a raging speed out of the building and you hit water then light, and the ride has ended. I hid in Oliver's shirt at the final part...I will admit.

"Oliver I'm wettttt!!" I whined, causing him to snicker. My eyes widened and I began to smack his shoulder. "O-LI-VER!" I shouted, smacking him more. He grabbed my hands and pulled me towards him. I glared at him and he pressed his lips softly on mine. "You're really cute when you're mad." He chuckled, resting his forehead on mine. "I wasn't mad, just annoyed with your little snickering about me being wet."

"You love me." He said and kissed me again. I kissed him in return then pulled away, "That I do." I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. "Good. More rides?" He asked and I nodded lightly.

"Wait, how was your first coaster?" Oliver asked as we began riding. "It was fun. Especially since I was with the biggest dork in the world." I smiled, kissing his cheek. Oliver smiled also and intertwined our fingers, guiding us to the next ride at Universal.

********Thank you @sweet_nightmares0201 aka Liz for the description of the ride!!!