Thirty Seven.

Demise

As Athena saw the powerful glow of purple shoot from her hands, Klaus screamed in pain and the girl could feel herself becoming tired, but she kept going

As Athena saw the powerful glow of purple shoot from her hands, Klaus screamed in pain and the girl could feel herself becoming tired, but she kept going. Klaus' legs bent in an awkward angel as his spine popped out of his back and slammed back down. He was going through his wolf transformation, and the girl could feel blood falling from her nose and the lights started flickering, and Klaus started laughing. "You don't have the power!" He laughed at her and the girl scowled.

She easily let him go of her spell and she stumbled slightly. "You really want me to kill you?" She asked and he smirked while getting up as she allowed her golden eyes to flash. "I could take you with just my bare fists." She told him and allowed claws to be released through her finger nails.

She allowed her fangs to show off in the moonlight and she growled at him as he smirked. "Now it's a party." He grinned and ran over to her and allowed his fist to collide with her side as she swiped at his chest and he groaned in pain as the blood dropped from her finger nails.

She was taking in deep breaths and she was about to say a spell, but Klaus collided his fist into her face and she gasped in pain and he kept repeating his hits. A ringing sound was placed in her ear.

Rough punches went over Athena's face as she was trying to removed Klaus from her body. The girl could feel her face being broken by his fists and the girl was too tired to even stop him, he slowed down and laughed while he looked down at her underneath him.

"And now Athena, you die." He told her and she gasped, feeling his hand into her chest and he was about to rip her heart her.

Athena closed her eyes and accepted death at this moment. Life flashed before her eyes and she remembered the moments of Damon she had with him.

She smiled slightly and blue eyes flashed on her mind, and she realized that she couldn't give up. She reached down and felt Klaus' hand being removed her from her chest as he hissed and pain and looked over his burnt mark over his hand.

Athena's body started floating into the air as a golden light surrounded her and the magic that was inside her was pounding off the walls as Klaus his his face behind his arms. Athena's eyes widened and she smirked.

"What are you?" Klaus asked.

"I'm Athena Granger you asshole." She stated and with that, she built up a golden light ball that she soon through at Klaus as it swallowed into his chest. The girl gripped her hand into a fist and allowed her hand to move.

With that, Klaus' heart fell out of his chest and flew into the girl's hand as she smirked over him. His body fell to the floor and she stopped as her magic was drained and the blood that was dripping from her nose stopped.

She crumpled to the floor and that's when the door busted open and someone took her body out of the school.

<>•<>•<>•

< Edited >