Twenty.

Katherine The Bitch

The sound of the door pounding alerts Athena as Damon gets up from his spot and opens the door to show off Elena who had a stolid face

The sound of the door pounding alerts Athena as Damon gets up from his spot and opens the door to show off Elena who had a stolid face. "Hello, Elena." Damon stated and she sighed.

"Stefan here? He called, said it was important." She asked and the girl got up from the couch and crossed her arms.

"Damon, let her in." She told him and he sighed while letting the brunette in. Athena smiled at the girl and grabbed her hand reassuringly as Damon watched the two interact. After their near kidnapping, the two seem to be closer than before.

"Hey." Stefan greeted and Elena pulled her bag up higher on her shoulder.

"What is this about?" She asked and Stefan moved to the side to show off Rose walking forward.

"You." Elena glared and the girl shook her head.

"Elena, you need to listen to what she had to say." She told her and Elena shook her head.

"She tried to sell us out." She told her and Athena sighed.

"She was scared. Hell, even I was scared, you didn't feel how much power Elijah had." She told her and Elena looked at Stefan.

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years. And I don't know what's true and what's not true. That's the problem with all this vampire crap. But Klaus, I know is real." Rose told her and Elena crossed her arms.

"Who is he?" She asked and Athena leaned on Damon's shoulder.

"One of the Originals. He's a legend." He stated while placing his arm over the girl.

"From the first generation of vampires." Stefan told her and Elena raised an eyebrow.

"Like Elijah." She breathed out.

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He was a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal." Rose told her.

"Klaus is know to be the oldest." Stefan answered.

"Okay, So you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after Athena and me?" She asked as Rose and Stefan answered.

"Yes."

"No."

Athena rolled her eyes as she got up slightly. "Maybe." She told the brunette as she fiddled her thumb. "We don't know if he actually knows you and I are here since we killed Elijah off." She told her as Elena sighed and grabbed Athena's hand.