Eleven.

Power

The morning after that night, Athena couldn't sleep

The morning after that night, Athena couldn't sleep. The guilt was eating her alive and sleep never came to her that night, but she prayed for it. She knew that she shouldn't have allowed Damon to feed from her, but why did she let him. She even forced him. When the sun was lifting from the sky, the girl sighed and pulled herself up while rubbing her eyes. She got out of the comfort and warmth of her bed and walked out of her room and down the stairs to the kitchen. She looked over the pot of empty coffee and she raised her hand.

She bit her bottom lip while shaking slightly only for nothing to happen. She groaned in frustration and walked over to the coffee pot and pushed the button. She placed herself at a seat while rubbing her face. "God, I couldn't even push a damn button." She mumbled to herself and then a woman appeared.

"Well, it's all in your mind." Eden stated and the girl gasped while grabbing her chest and glared over her half sibling.

"Shut up, Eden. I could care less." She told her and the girl rolled her eyes.

"I can tell that you have been trying wandless magic." She teased, making the girl slam her head down on the table.

"I've been trying for months now, Eden. I don't understand." She mumbled and the girl chuckled while rubbing her shoulder.

"You're thinking about it to hard. And you need to stop showing off that you're powerful." She told her while sitting down next to her and she lifted her hand up to cause the coffee pot to move over to them.

The girl smirked and looked over the blonde. Her purple eyes were glistening. "I'm being serious Athena, it's dangerous." She told her as Athena shook her head.

"It's not that bad." She tried to reason, only for Eden to grab her hand.

"You need to realize what you are Athena. You're not just a witch and you need to show off your true potential." She told her and the brunette looked to the floor.

"We are not having this conversation again." She told her and was about to leave, only for Eden to grab her wrist.

"Athena, the only way for you to stop him is to accept what you are." She told the girl and she shook her head in slight discomfort.

"The last time I tried, I ended up hurting-"

"He won't care because he's not here, is he?" She asked and the girl took a shaky breath and soon Eden looked at her with the neon colored eyes.

"You're going to work on opening that part of you." She commanded and the girl shook her head while taking her hand away.

"No, you're not going to force me like last time." She seethed and walked away towards her room, getting ready to pack her clothes.

"Damon!" She yelled and went over to his room and opened it seeing no one in side.

"Damon." She mumbled and realized, that he wasn't in the house.

<>•<>•<>•

Yay! What do you guys think? Leave a comment, vote, and follow.

< Edited >