Thirty Øne.

Hybrids

Morning light was hitting over the mountains trees as the girl was following Klaus into thicker forest area and she sighed

Morning light was hitting over the mountains trees as the girl was following Klaus into thicker forest area and she sighed. "How much longer?" She asked and Klaus growled in frustration and he looked over the girl.

"Look, Love, I suggest you be quiet, before I rip your vocal chords right out of your throat." He told her and her eyes widened while shaking her head.

"You would never do that." She muttered and kicked her feet into the leaves and dirt until Klaus smiled and quickly went up to find a camp site, and everyone started murmuring as they saw the two and Klaus dropped the dead body he was carrying and the girl sighed while taking a seat on the rock and waiting for everything to fall in place.

"You're the Hybrid." The girl mumbled and Klaus smiled.

"Ah, so you know me. This is going to be fun." He told her and one by one, he started feeding them all his blood and killing every single one of them. Athena watched in slight concern and that's when the first woke up and he gasped.

"Johnathan, why don't you help out your friend." Klaus stated and he drank the humans blood while completely the transition and Athena looked over him in confusion.

The power he was giving off felt weird, and the girl walked close to him and saw the blood dripping from his eyes as tears. "You said it would feel better, why isn't it feeling better?" He asked and the girl looked at Klaus as his face fell.

"Some killer machines." She muttered as Klaus shook his head.

"Somethings not right." He stated and he looked over to the girl who rolled her eyes.

"You're just upset, because he's going to die, isn't he?" She asked and Klaus was about to snap at her, only for the hybrid to freak out and roared at them and sped away.

The girl furrowed her eyebrows and Klaus sighed. "Go get him." He commanded the girl and she felt a tug in her chest as her feet went towards the man and growled at herself.

She rubbed at her scar and that's when voices picked up, she furrowed her eyebrows and saw Damon, Elena, Alaric, and Stefan walking over this way and the girl's eyes widened.

"No." She whispered and she was about to do something, only for the hybrid to come her way and she gasped as she pressed his body against the tree and the branches went through his heart and stomach as he started fighting her.

She placed her hand into his chest and pulled out the heart, making her gasp and dropped it. She turned around when she heard a low whistle. "Well, that's hot." Damon mumbled and the girl looked into his clear blue eyes and she shook her head while pulling them further away.

"You shouldn't be here." She hissed and Damon rolled his eyes.

"I'm not leaving you with the hybrid, and you may not feel the same way you did as before, but that's only because Klaus bit you." He told the girl as she grabbed at her neck and she looked at him with sad eyes.

"Damon, I can't." She told him and he sighed.

"We are going to fix everything, and you will make it for Elena's birthday." He told her and she bit her lip.

"How? You don't have the recipe for getting rid of this bond and you can't kill Klaus. It's impossible." She muttered while Damon pulled her chin and he leaned down, placing his lips over her own and she tried to enjoy it, but her lips started burning as she pulled away.

"I-I-" she tried choking out, but Damon knew as he hugged her.

"I love you too." He whispered and they disappeared while Athena felt something in her hands and she furrowed her eyebrows and looked over the rose that was in her hands.

She smiled and then looked behind her to see the dead body of the hybrid and sighed. She picked him up and started walking back to the camp.

<>•<>•<>•

< Edited >