Øne.

New Life

A week had passed only for Athena to be unpacked and safe in her new home

A week had passed only for Athena to be unpacked and safe in her new home. Protection spells were casted by herself, and she would write her daily life on a piece of parchment as her owl, Valentine, was perched against her cage that she could fly in and out of. She quickly got herself dressed in comfortable clothes for the fall weather. She got ready quickly for her day and grabbed her bag while placing her hair to the right side of her face. "I'll be back, Val." She stated and patted her birds head softly, feeling the feathers glide against her fingers. She walked away from the owl and over to the living room quickly.

The bird hooted and Athena walked out of the house to stroll the streets of the small beautiful town she had learned was Mystic Falls. She had a blank expression on her face as she headed to the mystic Grill and placed herself at her exact seat she always goes to and she opened her book to read the new spells she hadn't been practicing in a while. Her mind was wanting to refresh on new spells, in case of emergencies is what her mother always taught her.

She heard footsteps move her way and she smiled over the waiter. "Athena, back again I see." He told her and she smiled while moving her book slightly out of sight. She didn't want him to know of what she was.

"Yes I am. The same as usual Matt." She stated as he smiled back and she saw him walk away as she placed her head on her hand. Her eyes darted over to the table side.

She looked over the salt shaker and sighed. She glared over the shaker, only for nothing to happen and she hit the table slightly while she sighed. She couldn't do bone wand magic just yet, and she was getting impatient.

She took in a deep breath and the brunette boy sat down in front of her. "Athena." He stated and the girl chuckled. The boy held dark brown hair and brown eyes that would glisten when she would see him smile.

"Jeremy." She mimicked as she looked over his sunken face. She furrowed her eyebrows and tilted her head.

"Are you alright?" She asked and he shook his head.

"I-it's about Anna." He breathed out and she frowned slightly.

"Anna? The girl you were talking to." She made clear as he nods his head.

He takes in a deep breath and thinks on how to say it. "She died." He panned out and Athena's eyes widened as she didn't know how to process it.

"D-did she die of natural causes or-"

"I don't know." He cut her off and she tightened her hand over her bag as she thought.

Matt came back to place the black coffee down by her and he smiled. "It's on the house, Athena." He told her as he walked away and she shook her head.

"Jeremy I don't know-"

"You do know what I want. Please, just somehow find a way." He pleaded, making the girl squirm in her seat.

"I can only do that if I have something of hers." She told him and he hand her a blood stained vile.

"That has some of her blood in it. Would that work?" He asked and she nods her head.

Jeremy knew what Athena was only a few weeks ago, and he was interested. She showed him everything. Her wand, her magic, her owl, and Jeremy knew that Athena could know what truly happened to Anna.

She gets up taking her coffee and leaving a five dollar bill on the table. "Let's go." She mumbled and the boy followed her to her house and her owl squawked at the sight of Jeremy.

The boy jumped slightly as she cooed and landed on his shoulder. "Tell me again why you want me to do this?" She asked and the boy patted the owl as he saw Athena sit herself down on a salt circle with candles and herbs around it.

She held the vile in her hands waiting for his answer. "I liked her, A." He croaked and she bit her bottom lip and moved her hand over the vile and closed her eyes.

Her hands started trembling when her spirit was thrown into a room with bright lights. Athena's head was pounding as she saw a blurry figure of a man. "Anna." He breathed out and the girl groaned as she tried to get up.

"Please." She pleaded and she saw a stake handing above her chest as the man shook his head.

He kneeled down and the girl tried to stop him. "No! Stop!" She yelled and the stake was raised and fell into her chest as she gasped and felt her body drain of life slowly and the last thing she saw was burning blue eyes.

Athena was pulled out of her state when she gasped and touched her chest to make sure the hole wasn't placed in there.

She looked at Jeremy who was looking at her with sad eyes. "She was killed by someone." He implied as the girl nods her head.

"I-I couldn't see his face, Jeremy. She was drugged and down in a basement." She told him and he sighed while tears started to fall.

The girl shook her head and walked over to him. "Jeremy maybe it was a good thing." She told him and he rolls his eyes.

"Not you to." He breathed out and stormed out of the house as the girl gasped and tried to go after him.

"Jeremy!" She yelled and he walked away while not looking back.

She sighed and felt her phone vibrate in her pocket as she pulled it out and answered it. "Bonnie-"

"Athena, where are you? You promised to be at the Lockwood Funeral." She told her as the girl sighed and nods her head.

"I did, I'm sorry." She breathed out and the girl sighs while holding head head.

"How long will you be? Because Elena isn't even here yet." She told her and the girl quickly grabbed her wand and smirked.

"I'll be there in a minute tops." She told her and Bonnie sighed.

"Don't speed." She said and Athena hung up the phone as she transported herself to the Lockwood and found it to be surrounded with people and she smiled as she blended in looking for the dark skinned girl.

<>•<>•<>•

How is it? Is it good? Cause I don't know how I feel about it....

< Edited >