Twenty Føur.

Daddy's Home

Damon kissed over Athena's shoulder as she groaned in pleasure as water hit over her face and she opened her eyes to see Damon going down her stomach over her her middle

Damon kissed over Athena's shoulder as she groaned in pleasure as water hit over her face and she opened her eyes to see Damon going down her stomach over her her middle. She gasped when she felt something poke at her and she slapped his head. "Damon!" She yelled and moaned at the same time. He got up and smirked while kissing her lips.

"I like this new wolf." He whispered into her ear as she pulled him closer.

"I don't mind it." She mumbled and Damon pulled away while kissing over her scarred mark.

"You talked to Tyler?" He asked and the girl hissed, feeling his fangs scrape against her sensitive skin.

"Yes, and he had only two remedies." She whispered while Damon pulled away and looked into his eyes. "Sex and alcohol. The same as vampires." She smirked as he chuckled and went back to her neck digging his fangs into her flesh.

She felt a rumble of a pur leave her throat and dug her nails into Damon's back, allowing his skin to tear. She felt his fangs leave her skin as it healed and she smiled while kissing his lips tasting the iron over his tongue.

"We need to talk about John." Athena stated as she turned the water off and started grabbing a towel. Damon groaned and shook his head.

"Let's not talk about him and go back to having our perfect morning." He whispered and the girl placed her finger on his puckered lips and smirked.

"Damon, he's back in town." She told him as his eyes widened and he quickly got dressed and the two were back over with Stefan as Damon ranted.

"You brought back John Gilbert? That was your big save-Elena move?" Damon asked sarcastically.

"I went to go look for Isobel, and I got John instead. He said he could help us, and we're desperate." Stefan explained while Athena shook her head over the dark haired vampire.

"We're not that desperate, Stefan. The guy tried to barbecue me." He told him while making a face.

"Damon, Bonnie's new witch friend is working with Elijah, so we have to assume that the moonstone was never destroyed. Elena is putting all her faith into some deal that she made with Elijah to keep everyone safe. I mean, do you trust Elijah? I don't trust him. He's an original. He can't be trusted. It's not like we can just go up and kill him because apparently, he can't die." Stefan ranted and Athena raised her hand.

"I trust him, he made a deal with me to protect me, so." She went on as Stefan rolled his eyes.

"Still waiting for the part where John Gilbert is the answer." Damon stated and Stefan sighed.