Five.

Scotland

The baby blue car was moving steadily on the road as the girl's eyes started moving under her eyelids and she could feel her seat bouncing over a road

The baby blue car was moving steadily on the road as the girl's eyes started moving under her eyelids and she could feel her seat bouncing over a road. She groaned and gasped slightly as she woke up when she tried to get up and moaned in pain for her head and back. She hissed as she moved up her seat and looked out the windshield to see plains of grey skies and bricked buildings. Her eyes widened in fear as her breathing started to become rapid. "Ah, and finally the witch is awake." Damon teased and the girl looked into his blue eyes as she shook her head.

"Damon, where are we?" She asked in fear as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Um, somewhere in Scotland. Can't really remember the name." He told her as a smirk lit across his face. She felt in her pockets for her wand as she tried to grab at something.

"Um, yeah, I kinda hid your wand too." He smirked as she looked at him.

"Pull over." She commanded as he rolled his eyes.

"No." He told her and she hit his shoulder.

"Damon pull over!" She screamed and that's when the cars breaks geared and stopped immediately as she got out of the car and was about to fall, only for Damon to grab hold of her.

"Woah, you need to calm down." He told her as she pushed him away weakly.

"I can't be here." She whined and tried to walk away from the vampire only for him to hold her back.

"What? Why?" He asked mad the girl groaned as she couldn't get his hand off her.

"Because someone is hunting me and my family down." She hissed and his eyes widened as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Haha, nice try." He said sarcastically. Athena hit him and glared into his bright eyes.

"I'm not joking Damon! He killed my mother! And he wants me next. Why do you think I live alone when I'm only seventeen?" She asked him as he thought about it for a moment and she shook her head.

"You have no idea what he's capable of. I need to get out of here before he senses something." She told him and pulled out of his grasp only for him to sigh and ran in front of her.

"Athena, get back in the car." He told her and she glared at him.

"No!" She yelled and he sighed while picking her up and she screamed while everyone looked at the strange couple and thought nothing of it.

She pounded his back and he placed her on the car while slamming the door. "Sorry everyone, just my girlfriend going through a mental breakdown!" He yelled towards everyone and went back to his car and she tried to pry the door open.

"Child locks, sweetheart." He told her as she rolled her eyes and growled as she pouted like a child.

Damon smirked and started the car and made his way back to his destination. "So, we need to go to this little place called Diagon Ally. Heard of it?" He asked and the girl sighed.

"Yes." She told him as he smirked.

"Great, how do we get there?" He asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Just first find a place to stay and I'll show you." She mumbled as Damon kept the grin on his face.

<>•<>•<>

Guys! Alright, my writers block is gone and I know what I'm doing. Some half and half action of my own ideas and vampire diaries. Get ready for some plot twists ✌🏻

< Edited >