Føur.

Help Me

After the whole incident with Jeremy and  Damon, Athena had been on edge with her magic hay wiring the whole time

After the whole incident with Jeremy and  Damon, Athena had been on edge with her magic hay wiring the whole time. She could jump and glass would break, and she would just have to quickly leave, before anything else could explode like a person. She was trying to keep her mind occupied with the thought of helping out with the Fair, but Elena and Bonnie were worried of her safety as they stayed by her side. "So, we need to set up the DJ booth and ring toss." Bonnie stated as Elena nods her head and Athena was carrying a large box in her hand.

She was trying so hard to listen, but her mind was drifting off. She wanted to ask so many questions about Katherine and Damon and the whole relationship they went through that caused Damon to act like that.

He went so far as to killing a boy out of cold blood. And to what Elena said, he was getting better. But Katherine must have done something to scramble with his brain.

The girl then saw a finger snap in front of her face. "Athena, you alright?" Bonnie asked and the girl shook her head, trying to get her attention back.

"Y-Yeah, I have just been on edge recently." She mumbled to herself and Elena mostly as the other brunette rubbed her shoulder, trying to comfort her.

"Maybe you should go home, talk to your mom about this." Elena stated and the girl shook her head abruptly.

"No, she doesn't need to know about any of this, otherwise she'll pack her bags and move here herself." She told them smirk slight fear.

Elena and Bonnie didn't understand that her mother was over protective, even if she was thousand of miles away. It doesn't stop Hermione Granger or Draco Malfoy from moving to America to help their precious child.

Elena shrugs her shoulders and starts talking back to Bonnie. "Have you heard anything from Caroline?" She asked and Bonnie shakes her head.

"Nope, the doctors said that she should be out by tomorrow morning. So that means we need to have this perfect, otherwise Caroline would have our heads." She teased as Athena gulped.

"I feel like she would literally kill us." She stated as Elena and Bonnie laughed, but Athena was being serious.

She placed her box down by the photo booth and felt a breeze rush up against her. "Athena, darling little witch." A voice stated and the girl gasped and caused one of the bottles near the ring toss to explode as she held her chest.

She looked behind her to see Damon there with a smirk and the girl tried to hold her ground. "Damon, what do you want?" She asked and he walked closer to her, touching her arm with his hand.

"Trying to see where I know you from. You look so familiar." He told her and she furrowed her eyebrows as she pushed him away.

"Well, I could care less from a blood sucking monster who kills teenage boys." She seethed and tried to move back to her booth, only for Damon to turn her back around.

"Look, I knew Jeremy had the ring on." He told her as she crossed her arms.

"I can tell when people are lying Damon. You didn't. But you want to believe it yourself so you can still have a chance with Elena." She stated knowingly as Damon sighed.

"Maybe I did know and your powers are all topsy turvey." He told her as she slumped in defeat.

She knew he saw the bottle explode and he smirked. "So, you help me with something and I help you in return." He told her as she raised an eyebrow.

"Help you with what?" She asked and he smirked.

"I'm in search of the witch. I met her a while back in search for helping open a tomb and let's just say she hates me." He told her and she gasped.

"Then why would I help you?" She asked and the man left the girl speechless when he placed his hand over her arm and pulled her closer.

"Because she was the same kind of witch you are. A wand using one. A more powerful one." He told her and looked down at her chest as she slapped him slightly.

He glared slightly as she pushed him away. "I don't care Damon, I'm not helping you." She told him and crossed her arm while turning back to her booth.

Damon sighed and kicked his shoe to the ground to scuff it slightly. "Well, I didn't want it to come like this." He told her and she raised an eyebrow.

"Like what?" She asked and before anything else processed, a black darkness over to her vision and she fell deep into unconsciousness.

<>•<>•<>•

< Edited >