Chapter 11-In Cold Blood

EDITED-ISH

Merry super late Christmas peeps! (if your into that)

Hahahaha please don't kill me for this chapter :D

Nicos P.O.V.

I find it odd how humans can cause pain to one another without even laying a hand on them. No slice, kick, or stab can compensate as much fear as simple sounds put together do. They can twist your thoughts. Making your greatest enemy yourself. The worst bad guy of them all because no one else can see it. No one else can save you. No matter how hard you try. You fall into a endless pit. Oblivion.

Thoughts run wild inside my depressing mind. No matter what, everytime seems to come back to the one singular word no one can seem to get enough of. 'Why?'

Rudely interrupting my thinking, my body starts regaining conscious being the asshat it is. Arms and legs feeling heavy and sore as if I had ran a marathon, I open my eyes ever so slightly. The annoyingly bright yellow walls of the infirmary greet me. I groan mentally. I fucking hate this place.

After arguing with myself for a few seconds I decided to get up. Using most of energy I push myself up. A sharp signals that a blood pump or whatever you wanna call it, has made a home in my left arm.

I put my back against and headboard my eyes start to take in my surroundings. I almost cuss out loud when my eyes land on the last person I want to see nearing the doorway.

My hands immediaty start traveling torwards my ring. A thought suddenly pops into my mind. Why the Hades didn't I use my sword to defend myself in the woods? It was like I was frozen, unable to move.

A silky voice slaps me back to reality.
"Look, I'm not going to hurt you okay?" Confusion hits me. That's all he does. Inflict pain upon others and gather joy from it. A change as this doesn't happen overnight.

It sinks in that he's probably putting on a act. Hiding behind the 'Nice guy' mask. Making himself look innocent on the outside, only to have a rotting soul on the inside that wants to demolish everything it it's path.

The rattling of a door nob directs my thoughts elsewhere. One of the newer campers, a Aphrodite child, makes her into the room. She seems to be around a year younger than me.

"Chiron told me to go get someone named Will and tell him where he will be sleeping for the night." The blonde demon shakes his head.

"Um, yeah thats me. I actually need to talk with him for a few minutes and clear somethings up, and sorta tell him Nicos awake and all"

"Okay, follow me"

Will looks back at me one more time showing a emotion I cant seem to lay my finger on. He steps outside, and into the misty moonlight leaving me with the sounds of snoring campers and chirping crickets.

___________________

Wills P.O.V.

After a couple minutes of akward silence, I find my way inside the comforting atmosphere of the big house. In the middle of the room stood Chiron enjoying himself swaying to the sounds of his music. I want to bleach my ears from the inside, out. This music was the worse thing I've ever heard in my sixteen years of life.

The girl makes her way by my side and clears her throat gaining his attention. He turns around startaled only to quickly dismissing it.

"Lizz, was there a problem of somewhat nearing the Apollo cabin?"

"No sir, Will just needed to tell you a few things before he settled down"

He turns his attention towards me and raises a eyebrow. "Umm, yeah. I just wanted to tell someone that Nico is awake." He nods understanding. "I'll send someone over there so check up on him. You should probably get some rest it's almost 10:30"

"Okay...but can I somehow call my mother first? She is probably worried sick..."

"Of course, but using technology, such as the a phone, tends to attract monsters. But I think we can do something about it." He chuckles warm heartedly while I give him a confused stare

---haha another page break ma bad---

I sit down in one of the unoccupied rooms while I wait for the the holographic message thing to find my mother. Chiron explained the whole thing to me and honestly I should feel
astonished over the whole thing but I'm too tired to even give a crap.

I look down at my feet and almost doze off when I hear a scream. Snapping back to reality i see the situation of horror play our in front of me.

My mother in a beautiful long dark purple dress with messed up makeup on, is laying on the floor of a dimly lit room as if she was been thrown, clutching her right arm. Tear streaks making a home on her face. A man in a tuxedo makes his way near her. My eyes widened in shock and my hands form into fist. That son of a bitch.

"Now, what did you say?"

"I said you can fuck off Chris! Why the hell would I tell you?"

He shakes his head in dissapointment and kicks her in the face. Anger takes over me when I remember Chris was her 'dates' name. I make a deep growl and quickly cover my mouth, knowing it's a two way message and they can see me too.

My mother picks her self up using the wall and holding her nose with the other free hand. "You can do as you wish to me but I will never, Never, will tell you were he is let alone let you lay a single hand on him."

"This is your final chance. Tell where the fucking kid is." He puts his face right in front of my mom, nose touching and holds her head against the wall using only one hand.

With the most determination I've ever heard in her voice, she grits her teeth and hisses "No."

"You asked for it then" he taunts

I let out a choked sob as the man stabs her in heart slowly and painfully. She slides down the wall with a pained expression on as he backs away as if nothing happened. Red crimson seeps down her chest and a glassy look takes over face. Tears burn in my eyes as they spill out.

The world seems to hate me. My mother...gone like that. The person i had looked up to as a child hoping to be like when I grow up. Dead. All hope and being drains out of me. I block out the world and the word
'dead' is all I can hear.

The man looks around his surroundings, when he hears fall to my knees the man sees me. He smirks and makes his way towards me. With the last remaining energy I have I wave the picture out as Chiron told me to do and just sit there on the cold dark floor.

Dead

1-10 how evil am i? 10? Okay then..

Soooo i just moved out of state a settled in a few days ago. It was Pannama City, Florida (which is pretty big city) and now I live back in my home city *beeeppp* in Gerogia. I even live in the same house. It's EXTREMELY small (the town) Everyone knows each other. It's weried because tho because train tracks are less than 75 feet away from my house and trains are always coming in and out.

Christmas was cool. I got a reading Tablet. What did ya guys get for the holidays..?

OH. I also changed the name and title of the book to match it better.

Anyways, byyeeee