Chapter Six: Becoming Iron woMAN!

****STARK POV****

My body shakes itself awake from a good dream...I lay there in the cold room-angry that I could not see what happened. It was the only good dream I've had since I almost died.

I was walking on the beach with Arix, a shiny ring in my pocket. The sun was setting so I stopped her...I stopped her right then and there and got down on the wet sand. I pulled the box from my pocket and asked the question.

I woke up before she answered. I decide that's how I'm going to propose to her- at sunset on the beach, like she's always dreamed. I roll over and look at her face...I tend to do that a lot more lately. I was happy to see that her cheeks were rosie again and her pale face had turned a nice shade of tan. Her hair seemed to shine in the lamp light, and her lips seemed to sparkle.

I turn to the little red circle of an alarm clock to see what time it was. I rolled my eyes: three fifteen. I cursed my body for awaking so early and pulled the covers up to my neck. I probably should get up to make a chlorophyll drink...but I'm too lazy and waiting a few hours won't kill me too much.

I fade in and out of sleep. After at least an hour, I decide sleep is too far away and I slowly make my way out of the room. I give her a kiss on her forehead before leaving and a sleepy smile spreads across her dreaming face. I smirk and tip toe to the door, shutting it quietly as I left. I make my way to the garage, also known as my working place.

“Jarvis, keep connected with Arix’s room.”

“Yes sir, Chlorophyll?” I nod,

“Don’t have much of a choice now do I Jarvis.”

“No sir, I’ll get the handy helper to do it, sir.”

“Thank you Jarvis.” The robotic arm attempts to make a smoothie as I mindlessly work on a car engine while green sprays behind my back. I roll my eyes and continue taking apart the engine. I smile as I find the piece I need-but my smile is quickly interrupted by the robotic arm flailing around with green smoothie flying over the kitchenette.

“Do I honestly have to do everything myself? I mean, I invented you for a purpose…not to fling green crap all over my walls.” The robot did a robotic sigh and sulkily returned to its dormant stage. I laughed and put down the engine carefully, then dusted off my hands on my shirt. I made the smoothie drink myself and gulped it down like it was Grigio Wine from a fancy restaurant.

I shook off the disgust and continued to my work. I had nothing better to do at about four in the morning. I turned my music on softly and started head banging while I sit on a stool digging my technology into the perfectly normal engine…but normal isn’t good enough for me. I was planning on decking it out with a new energy I tried to create a month or so ago.

As I connect two wires together a spark comes towards me and I literally flip backwards in my stool flat on the concrete floor. I let out a grunt, “Not Bad.” I smile to myself and relax my head back on the ground. Suddenly I can hear the code being punched into the clear door and in comes a dressed Arix.

Her red hair is tied back into a messy bun, her body in a medium length; black dress-carving out her beautiful frame and black converse with no-show socks. I smile as she walks over to help me up; I hold her now warm hand as she struggles to pull my weight off the floor.

I stand up and dust my hands off smiling, “You sir, are heavy for one and missed the doctor for two.” She smiles at me-still holding my hands.

“I am all muscle one and two; I didn’t need to be there to tell him you look amazing---because you do.” She gives me a blushing smile and gives my hand a squeeze before letting go.

“I’m ready for my lesson!” I smile and give her an evil laugh,

“Muahahaha! You are now learning to become Iron…woMAN.” She almost falls on the floor laughing at how I said the sentence. I smile in success at hearing that beautiful laugh and continue on to lesson one…a suit. “So, favorite colors? Oh well, red is one-but I already took that color; you can have black…ooooh ALL black! That will look fantastic!” She rolls her eyes at me,

“That’s going to get hot…and you sound like a fashion designer or something.”

“Hey! No! I am not a designer. I am a technology artist!”

****ARIX POV****

“Sure-whatever you want to call it.” I roll my eyes and let out a giggle as Stark gaily made the costume-talking in a high pitched prissy voice.

“No hun- that’s supposed to go there!” He said in the voice. I couldn’t help myself. I was laughing so hard that I fell to the ground…which hurt a lot, but I was laughing too much to care. I rolled over to my stomach and pushed myself off the ground.

“That’s one sexy suit.” I say looking at the black iron woMAN suit that was placed in front of me. I smiled real big as Stark admired his work, which he had completed with ease.

“Oh! So the suit is sexy…but NOT me?” He said pouting his lip. I giggled and pulled him in close to me-so close that I could feel a shiver run through his body. I smile and bring his head down close to meet mine.

“You Mr. Stark---are beyond sexy.” He smiles and his lips touch mine with a soft intention. I smiled into the kiss as he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

“Finally.” He says rejoining my lips once more. I smiled and pulled away as he set me on the ground once more. I looked into his sparkling eyes and realized that I was falling for him even harder than before. I mean-shouldn't I be afraid of him? After all he just randomly grabbed me off the street and took me home with him.

***

"Stark...I don't wanna do this." I say as he helps me get into the suit. He nods,

"You CAN do this Arix." I believe in you...plus- don't you want to learn how to fly by tomorrow?" Stark says with a blushing smile portruding from his cheeks.

"Why?" He looked at me with a dumb face,

"That way we can go flying together for your eighteenth birthday silly!" I smile...I knew this was his attempt to being sweet...and I loved it. I nod as he finished getting the rest of the suit on me. I stood there in the armor and waited for a matter of like three seconds as he quickly suited up.

"Show off." I say smiling, but then feeling stupid as he couldn't see me through the mask. He laughed,

"Years of practice. Let's fly."

Okay…so this chapter is kind of short, but I wanted to get it out before people forgot about this amazing journey. Soooo enjoy, sorry it took for EVER! Life has just been crazier each day that I open my eyes…ENJOOOOOOOOOOOY! :D