Chapter Nineteen: A Bundle of Joyous Noise

(Four months later) 

****ARIX POV****

"STARRRRRRK! Stark! Quick! STARK, GET OVER HERE!!!!!!" I scream as the liquid continues to drip from my pants. I grasp my bulging belly in agony. "Staaaa...!"  

" What? What? I'm...PPPPPPFFFFFFFTTTT... what happened?" He starts to laugh...I rolled my eyes. 

"My water broke dumb nut! Let's go, now!" 

"Oh! Oh crap!" I give him a sarcastic smirk as we grab the pre-packed hospital bag and run out the door. Stark helps me into the limo and hurriedly tells the driver to book it. We zoom off, and I grab Stark's hand.  

"It hurts so bad!" I scream, trying not to push. Stark dabs my forehead with a towel... pain starts at my core again. I squeeze his hand until his knuckles are white. His eyes nearly burst from his head. I lean into him, trying to block the pain away. I lay flat across the seats, my head in Tony's lap. All the sudden, I feel extreme pressure...where pressure is not desired. I try not to push...I unzip my jeans and pull them down.  

"What on earth are you doing?" Stark asks me, 

"There's too much pressure...I can't handle it. OW! Stark...he's coming...I can't stop it!" I see the panic set in Stark's eyes. 

"Alright, I've seen this before in a movie, lay on the limo's floor." I roll my eyes and he helps me to the floor of the mansion sized limo. He pull's my pants off the rest of the way and proceeds to do so with my underwear. "Uh. Problem!!! Big problem!" Stark yells.  

"THAT IS NOT SOMETHING YOU TELL A WOMAN GIVING BIRTH TONY!!!!!!" He shrugs, giving off a kiddish smile.  

"I...I see...the head." My eyes grew wide. Panic sets in, how would we cut the cord? What if something went wrong? Breathe Arix...Breathe. 

"Stark, you're gonna have to call 911, tell them we're almost there and..." I pause...seeing Tony's face go pale, and then....fall next to me. Great move Tony. You are...awesome. I roll my eyes, trying not to double over in pain-I reach for my jeans. I grab my phone from the pocket and dial 911. Before anyone answers, I feel pressure yet again. I scream in agony-- 

"Hello? Oh! Are you alright?" 

"No! I'm NOT! I'm in a limo, giving birth, my husband passed out next to me and I can see the- UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWW!" 

"Okay ma'am, stay calm, breathe, where are you?" I lift my head to see out the window. 

"I'm almost to..the new built hospital...I don't know the name..but..." 

"Okay ma'am, we're letting officials know you're coming. Try not to push, okay?"  

"Oh...oh...oh...kay..." I breathe. I push speaker and drop the phone next to me. "It hurts! Tony wake up!!!!!" I scream, feeling the head come a little further. Suddenly, the car comes to a stop and the door opens.