Chapter Twenty Two: A Big Happy Family

****ARIX POV****

"Demetri Stark! Stop messing with your sisters!" I scream, watching my little boys grubby hands touching the little girls faces. 

"But mommy! Ellie licked me! And Ava pulled my hair!" I looked at my five year old, standing there pointing at his four year old sisters, standing there innocently.

"I didn't do dat!" Ellie exclaimed with a shocked look on her face.

"I did dat!" Ava says, laughing and pointing at Demetri, who is standing there with hands on hips and a pouty lip.

"Girls, don't torment your brother, Demetri, same for you. Play nice, daddy will be home from work in a little bit." 

"OKAY!" They all say in excited unison. Tony coming home was the highlight of their day, especially with them being homeschooled, they didn't get out much. I finished dinner, and as I set the table, I hear the door open. 

"HONEY I'M..."

"DADDDDDDDDDDDDDY!" Little feet run through the house, and I hear Tony grunt. as three kids run into him. He laughs, and I come to great him. He presses his lips to my forehead and I can feel a smile spread from his lips to my skin. 

"Welcome home Mr. Stark." I smile as I fold into him.

"Glad to be here." He hugs me close and then lifts his nose to the air. "Dinner?"

"Chicken casserole, mashed potatos and green beans."

"Do I have to eat the greens?"

"Mhm."

"But I'm better at making the greens, not eating them." I giggle,

"Nice try hun, you're ALL eating your greens!" 

A  cry layed over the crowed.

"Or no icecream and brownies!"

A sudden 'YAY' layed over them and they all rushed to the table. As soon as they were served, the green beans went first. As a mother, I like the idea of bribery. Who couldn't resist icecream and brownies? I know I couldn't.

All four. YES. FOUR. Of my children scraped their plates clean, Stark the first to finish and beg for dessert. I laughed and told them to slow down, and to let their little...or big...tummies settle.

After a few minutes I got up and scooped five bowls of icecream, all topped with fresh warm brownies drizzled in hot fudge. OH YES. To die for. I will say so myself. 

Begging eyes and licked lips stood before me, before I could even set all the bowls down, it seemed as though the dessert was gone. 

"Bath time-my little chocolate minions!" I pick up Demetri and tickle his tummy, while Stark chases the girls with twinkle fingers. 

The house floods with laughter.

We get the kids upstairs and I start the girls bath, and Stark showers Demetri.

As I shampoo the girls long dark hair, I start to think. 

It's been a while since Stark and I got married...it seemed as though we'd known each other our entire life. I smile as Ava and Ellie splash around, soap suds spraying all over me. 

"Calm down girls." I giggle, Ava turns around to show me her bubble beard and 'stash.

"I'm Santa!" She exclaims. Ellie puts a bubble hat on her head,

"And I'm yow ewf!" 

I laugh at the girls, rinsing their bubbles off and getting them all wrapped up in their towels. They patter their way to their room to put their nighty pull-ups on and nightgowns.

As I slip the gowns over their heads, Demetri comes prancing in. Nothing but his little underware on.

"Demetwi! Go put cwovs on!" Ellie exclaims.

"NO." He shouts back, running in circles. 

"Demetri Stark. Clothes. NOW." He hangs his head down.

"Okaaaay." He sighs and walks out of the room.

As little Stark walks out, Big Stark walks in grabbing Ellie and Ava, one in each arm.

"SLEEPY TIME!" He tosses them both on a bed, tickling them-letting girlish screams run through the house. I giggle, and pick Ava up and place her on her own bed. I kiss each one on the head, and Stark follows behind me.

And low and behold, Demetri comes in, with his dinosaur pajamas on, kissing both girls goodnight.

"Goodnight lovely ladies!"

                                                                           THE END!!!!!!

A/N: Yup! THE END! I know it's a SUPER SHORT chapter...and I know it left it hanging, but that way, there is an option IF I ever decided to continue with a sequel, I could. NOT saying I will. NOT saying I won't! I hope all of my readers continue to read my next up coming story, It's not going to be a fan-fic, but I HOPE HOPE HOPE you like it. I'm a little sad to see this go, but I've been working on it for like, I think a year? It seems like a year. Haha not even too sure. THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO STUCK WITH ME! <3

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU! YES YOU! AND YOU! AND YOU TOO!!!!!!

I love you all, I didn't edit this chapter, I apologize, I've been...busy per say. 

I don't know what else to say except I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLL and PLEASE stick with me as a writer, even if Stark is not in it. I'm working on ideas now, and if any of you guys have a prompt you'd like me to write I'd LOVE to hear it, just message me.

Also. If anyone makes covers, I'll need that too :) 

Okay guys <3 Love you all! And See ya whenever I get my first idea for a new story.

AGAIN, I LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3 <3 

BYE FOR NOW!