Chapter Three: Leaving Me To Die

****ARIX POV****

I cling to Stark as the ground shakes. I shriek in pure terror as Stark tells me not to move. Suddenly the roof is being ripped off and people scatter behind arcade machines. I expect to see the giant robot, but there's another surprise in store...

"Oh my gosh Stark!" I scream as a defiantly giant 'thing" comes barreling through the place. I cry out for Stark, but he has already suited up for battle between him and this awkward transformer looking piece of junk. I try to scatter back in to the photo booth, but something is pulling my arm.

I cry out in pain as the piece of junk pulls my arm out of socket. I hear Starks voice, "Let her go Dr. Henry!" I scream as he came barreling towards the junk thing, but gets thrown off. The thing picks me up and carries me over thirty feet above ground where I see people screaming and running and circiuts sparking. I look down-again a mistake as I was deathly afraid of heights....deathly.

"Stark!!!!!" I cry, but he is down on the arcade floor, his chest fading in and out of light. Suddenly the thing speaks,

"Stark, Stark, Stark....you thought you had defeated me? That I was locked away in that insane institute? You were wrong! Wrong I tell you! And now Stark, your little girl toy will have to pay!" he squeezes me and I cry out in agony. The thing was walking away, with me still in its junkie grasp.

"Let me go!" I screech, but not struggling for fear I could fall to my death at any given second. The thing gives me a raunchy look,

"I would let you tumble to your death miss pretty pretty princess, but I would much rather use you to my benefit....much rather indeed." his voice echoed through the earth and goose bumps filled my arms and legs. This guy wasn't nice...obviously.

I stand as still as I can, silent...waiting for Stark....he didn't seem to be coming. I couldn't see the building anymore, so I didn't know if he was still lying on the floor or if he just had given up on me. Silent tears slid down my cheek as my long red hair blew in the wind, who knows how many feet above ground.

The second time I had been abandoned, someone finally caught me...but it wasn't who I was expecting. This doctor was going to be the death of me...and for once in my life-I wasn't ready to die.

"Oh, poor princess..." I hated how he called me that, "Your tears, they better not last for long precious...we are here." I look down regrettingly to see a castle the size of my palm from the distance, but not even the size of the doctors awkward transformer up close.

"Why do you need me." I say fighting through tears. We land in a garage bigger than Starks; which I assumed impossible. He deactivated the suit and I fell to the hard ground. At first I thought I was going to go unconscious, but he threw a bucket of water on me. I was now dripping red water.

My head stung from the crack on the left temple. I rubbed it, just to find red splattered across my hand. I tried to look strong in front of the doctor who was pointing down, laughing at me. I gave him a wimpy glare and he stopped,

"Well princess, no need for that attitude...or you'll be a bloody pulp before you can even scream for Stark to come and save you!" I wince at his harshness-what did he need me for? What use was I to him? I sat in the bloody puddle until a robotic arm yanked me of the floor and transferred me to a different room.

"What do you want Blackhole?" I say-this time giving him the look I had given to Stark- 'I will kick you in places even-" He interrupted my thought behind the glare,

"Well pretty pretty princess-"

"Don't call me that!" I scream with anger,

"-brat...anyways, I need you to help me!"