♡Epilogue

Third Person POV

*10 years later*

Everything seem to be doing okay for this two lovers. Now that 10 years have gone by. They are now happily and officially married.

Liam and Jessie got married 5 years earlier and right now have a beautiful 3 year old daughter, named Jade.

Also are expecting their second child, that right now they want the sex to a surprise. Seeing that it'll be fun, to know when the birth date comes.

Niall and Kelly are happily a engaged couple, with an 3 month baby boy, named Samuel. They aren't planning on having another one in a while since Samuel was a surprise to them.

Next time, be sure to wear a condom, Niall.

Louis and Kaley are still a couple, nor married or engaged. They don't want kids yet. They really just want to have fun and don't want to take the big step yet.

If it makes them happy, so let them be.

Since Tori death, it took awhile for Zayn to start dating again. But after 2 years after her death, Zayn knew that Tori would be okay if he moved on.

Because Tori never wanted that, she never wanted Zayn to feel like he could never date. Because I could, and that's what Zayn did.

Zayn started dating Perrie, a singer from a girl band. He have had an eye for her ever since he saw her on tv but didn't thought it could work out.

Looking back now, Zayn felt happy. He had someone that he loves and loves him back. He knows that no one will replace Tori but he knew he needed to moved on.

Perrie knows about his secret. She got scared at first, thinking Zayn was crazy. But after Zayn showing her exactly what he is. She was okay with it. Everyone is different.

They are now married, after years of dating. They have beautiful twins, which they named Scarlett and Skylar.

Monique and Harry, officially married. For right now, they're expecting a baby girl that would be named Alaska.

Monique always loved that name, and Harry couldn't denied that the name will fit perfectly to their daughter.

"I never thought I will be here today, you know. Alive and all." Monique said. Her hands rested slightly on top of her stomach.

"It was a death situation, darling. No one thought they would have come out alive." Harry said. Placing his hand on her hips and kissing her cheek.

"I miss Tori, she would have loved to be my main of honor at the wedding and would have been trilled in being an auntie." She sighed.

"We all do, babe. She's watching over us now. And I know she's still happy in being an auntie, even though she's not physically here." He responded.

"I love you, Harry."

"I love you too, Monique, and you too Alaska."

They both laughed and kiss till they both were tired and headed to bed.

This isn't your typical vampire story. But still, use your imagination run wild! Let's be happy for this happy not too happy ending or everything else will be the unknown.

THE END.