Chapter 6

Monique's POV

What did he just said? Power? Is this some kind of a sick joke?

"I'm telling the truth, Monique," Simon said.

Wow, wow. Hold up. Can he read minds or something?

"Yes, I can read minds," he said. Wait does that means his...

"Yes I am a vampire," he said, clearly annoyed.

Ok, this is just freaky. I think this is just some kind of a dream, that I would wake up and find myself on my bed, going to university.

"Ok, please stop it. Before you guys start with the questions, what kind of power? Well, I think Monique here, holds all the powers known to man." he said.

"Wait for what? How?" I asked.

"I don't know yet, I'm trying to figure it out. Ok, you're not the only one with powers. All your friends do too, you're the only with all kinds of powers." he explained.

"Ok, what kind of power do we have?" Tori asked.

"Well Tori, you have the power of fire. Kelly, you have the power of nature. Jessie, you have the power of knowledge and Kali you have the power of telekinesis." he said.

"Wow!" was all everyone could say. We are all in shock.

Well mostly us, the girls. Like how do we have this 'power' and don't know about it? This is just messing up my life more than what already was.

"So wait, why do Harry and Monique change eye color and hair color all the sudden?" Liam asked.

"Well one thing I know is that Harry biting on her, trigger her power so that's why she's changing eye and hair color," he said.

"But what about Harry?" Kelly asked.

"I am not sure about that, but I think is something to do when Harry bit her," he explained.

"What do you think it is?" Kali asked.

"Harry, how do you felt when you bit her?" he asked Harry, looking directly at him.

"Well, I felt that I was doing something wrong and when Zayn pulled me away from her and knee beside her. I don't know why I started crying but I felt something I don't what is it though." Harry said.

"I do," Simon said.

"What is it?" Harry asked.

"Love," he said.

does this classify as a cliffhanger? If so.

DAN DAN DAN DAAAAAAAN hehe

So what do you think? Is Harry in love or is it Simon lying?

Remember:

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Love you!

Edit: January 5, 2019. -i still cringe at this jfc