Chapter 14

Monique's POV

Well thanks a lot, Paul. Now I'm going to be with Harry for the rest of the tour. I really want to get to know Harry better though. So I owe you one, Paul.

I follow Harry to our room. This hotel is really fancy, with a beach feel. Already said that, right? Oh well, it's just this hotel is really beautiful.

We are now in front of our hotel room door.

"Umm Harry? Can you open the door?" I said, awkwardly.

"Oh yeah... Sorry" he said.

"Is ok, I guess," I replied. Awkward. Well for me it was kind of awkward. He opens the door and walks in, I follow. I closed the door behind me. I look at our room.

'You got to be kidding me?' I thought. Is really big, it had a small kitchen, a living room. I walk to a hall. Well, there are two doors, hopefully, we have separate bedrooms. I opened a door, one master bedroom.

'Not bad' I thought. Doesn't have a bathroom in tho. The bed was pretty big, it can fit almost 4 people. I closed the door and walked to the next door. I prayed it was another bedroom with a bathroom because this was the only hallway, there wasn't any other.

I took a deep breath and open the door. Seriously? Is a bathroom. A. Freaking. Bathroom. Ugh, that means we're going to sleep together. I closed the door and walk back to the living room.

"So? How many bedrooms?" Harry asked.

I looked at him. "Take a guess?" I said.

"Umm two?" He replied.

"Nope. Only one." I said.

"Oh," he said

Yeah, oh! I'm seriously going to talk to Paul or Simon. The next hotel better have two bedrooms. I sit down on the couch and sigh.

This is too much to take in one day. My phone goes off, someone is calling me. I picked up and answered.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Monique, it's Paul," Paul said.

"Oh hi, Paul. What do you want?" I said, I really just want to sleep or do something else.

"Ok, so I already know the other girls' sizes. I just need yours," he said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For you girls clothes," he said.

"Oh umm ok. I'm small for tops, number 5 for bottoms, size 8 or 9 for shoes and umm... Size 5 underwear, and D 36 of bra..." I said. Ok, that was really weird, saying all that to him.

"Ok, well I'll hand this to our stylist and she'll go shopping. Your clothes will arrive in your room later, today. Got it?" he said.

"Yes, Paul," I said.

"Ok, good. Bye for now." with that he hangs up. I throw my phone next to me. I sigh again.

"So you're pretty fit," Harry said, coming to the living room with some food.

"Seriously? Don't use your vampire hearing. Anyways where did you get the food?"

"I don't know. It was in the fridge and cardboard." He said sitting next to me.

"Want some?" He offered.

"No, thanks," I said.

"Ok." he kept eating. By the way, I am hungry, I just want to eat something else. No, not blood. I'm craving Mexican.

"Hey! Want to watch a movie?" He said.

"Umm sure. Why not!" I said.

"Ok" he turns on the tv, looking for a movie. When he selected the movie. I was surprised. Why did he pick Titanic? That movie makes me cry. He grabbed a blanket and put over us. I looked at him.

"What?" He said facing me. God, those eyes, so green and those lips so plum and smooth. Ok, snap out of it.

"Nothing!" I rest my head on his shoulder, I know he wouldn't care. He puts his arm around my shoulders. We stay like this watching the movie.

~•~

God reminds me to never watch that movie again. My eyes are puffy and red. I don't know how tired I was falling asleep on Harry when the movie ended. To my surprise, he cried too during the movie. I can officially say vampire do have feelings. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer, so I fell asleep on Harry's shoulder.

I feel someone picking me up and carrying me somewhere. I was panicking, maybe it did hybrids again, but when I feel the sheets on my skin, I knew it was Harry. He carries me to the bed, how sweet. Ok, that sounds weird. Oh well. I feel him putting the covers over me and kissing my cheek.

I swear I think he whispered into my ear saying "sleep tight, princess." with that I fell completely asleep.

Tada! I updated! Yay! Guys, please share with your friends about this! Please! I'll love you forever (:

Leave feedback please! :*

Remember:

•Vote

•Comment

•Fan

Lots of love.