Chapter 2

Harry's POV

~Before the concert, backstage~

"Ugh! I'm hungry, can we go on a hunt before we go on stage? " Niall groans. "No Niall, hang in there will eat soon, don't be a baby," Louis said while putting on his TOMS.

"After we finish we can get a girl from the crowd, right?" Niall said. "I don't know, I don't want to keep killing people," Liam said while looking down.

"C'mon Liam, if we don't kill we can't live, I hate killing people too but if we don't eat we won't survive," I said looking at Liam. "Okay, okay! Fine." Liam said while standing up and walked to where his phone was charging.

Paul came in from the lounge "Five minutes, still show time boys!" he said. "Okay!" we all replied within enthusiasm and with that, he left.

"Does my hair looks good?" Zayn said. "Good God Zayn you with your hair and yes it looks good to stop worrying about it mate," Louis said. We all laughed.

~5 minutes later~

"You're up boys," Paul said handing us our microphones. We all cheer taking our microphones, we love being on stages. We waited for our cue, so when we go it, we immediately run to the stage.

I looked at the crowd and saw the most gorgeous blue/green eyes I have ever seen."Ready to have some fun!!" I shouted and winked at her. I can see she went crazy, yep definitely a directioner. We started singing Heart Attack.

"Tonight is going to be different I know it," I thought.

~After the show, Backstage~

We were all knackered. "How long till we finish with the backstage passes?" I asked. "Only five more Harry," Paul said and let five girls enter the lounge. That's when I saw her, the girl with those gorgeous eyes, now that I can see her, her long curly dirty blonde hair I can see she straightened, and she has an amazing body.

I was looking her up and down when she turned around and saw me checking her out. She blushes, oh god even when she blushes she looked cute.

"Harry!" Niall said snapping his fingers in front of my face. "What? Oh! Sorry, Niall." I said."Mhmm, stop drooling over that girl Harry." Niall said, smirking.

I blush-WAIT WHAT THE HELL? WHY AM I BLUSHING? "And you look like a tomato." Niall laughed.

"Shut up, like you don't like that girl," I said pointing to the girl with long blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. I have to admit she's pretty damn hot but I could see she has something for Niall the way she looks at him said it all.

"I- um," Niall said rubbing the back of his neck, blushing. "It's okay Niall! Now we're even." I said, laughing.

He laughed. "I'm still hungry though.","We will eat soon, okay?" I said.

"Okay, fine." He said walking to that girl that keeps checking him out.

I, myself made my way towards that girl with those amazing eyes. "Hello," I said. She turned around and smiled.

"H-hey." she smiled looking at the ground.

Oh, she's so adorable - SNAP OUT OF IT STYLES ugh I couldn't just look at her so innocent, and those eyes there's something different they are like blue but with green and grey in it. I just couldn't stop looking at them and those lips. Those beautiful plum lips ugh I just want to kiss her so bad...

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU STYLES? YOU JUST MET HER YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER NAME! Oh, that reminds me I have to ask for her name and number.

"What's your name, love?" I said. She blushed and said "Monique."

"Beautiful name, Monique." I said."It's French for Monica." she smiled. "Even more beautiful" I smiled. She giggles, oh my God even her voice is like an angel.

~ after the backstage passes~

"Finally, we get to eat!" Niall said. We call some girl, to you know, eat. She thinks is for something else little does she knows she'll be dead in a matter of seconds.

"Hello?" a girl enters. "Hey," Louis said smirking and here we go, going to kill another innocent life but if we don't eat, we don't live.

I appear behind her and took her from behind and sunk my fangs into her. The blood was sweet after I start drinking from her, the other boys join in, drinking the poor girl dry. I heard the door open but I thought it was Paul so I keep drinking still I heard Liam said.

"Oh boys, I think we have some curious visitors."

A/N:

Hey again so this is like the first chapter but in Harry's point of view. So yeah, you see how Harry got a thing for Monique and Niall, well Niall got a thing for Kelly.

You'll found out soon, in the next chapter.

Remember:

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

Lots of love :*

Edit: I cringe so hard, this will be difficult to edit ;-;

Edited by: October 14, 2016.