Chapter 4

Monique's POV

I woke up in a strange room, my head was pounding like crazy, yes I have a freaking headache. Something normal in my life that sucks a lot. I sit up looking around. So I'm in a bedroom, looks normal to me. I got out of the bed and walk towards a bathroom that is in the same room as the bedroom.

I looked myself in the mirror."Oh my God!" I gasped. I don't have blue eyes anymore. I have pink and purple eyes. They kind of looked fake. Did I put colored lenses before going to sleep? I touch my right eye as I was going to do take the lenses off but I don't feel them. So these are my real eyes.

"What the hell?" I shake my head and turn on the shower and takes off my clothes. I check the temperature of the water."Gosh, why is it so hot?" I turn it to cold. I check the temperature again.

"Much better." I get in the shower. I wash my hair and my body. I rinse my hair and body and turn off the shower. I put a towel around my body and walk back to the bedroom.

Maybe you are saying 'why are you showering in a place you don't know?'. Well, I do know this is One Direction's House, I can hear them downstairs. So I walk up to a closet and open it.

Man I was lucky there are girls clothes here, maybe this is one of their girlfriend bedroom anyways I just put so pajama pants and a tank top. I put my hair into a messy bun, that didn't look good. I was never good at that stuff, I just let it dry naturally. Which would not look good because my natural hair is that curly hair that looked like someone brush it, which you know, never brush a curly hair? Long story short, it looks frizzy as fuck.

I open the door and walk into the hallway. 'Wow this place is huge' I thought. Remember, they're rich, of course, their place will be huge.

I walk down to the end of the hallway and found a staircase, so I went down. I was in front of the main door of the house.

'Okay, maybe if I turn right there will be a kitchen' and that's what I did, but I was wrong, it was the living room. "Monique!" I heard someone call my name as I turn to see who it was. I almost fall to the floor with Tori.

"Tori, what the hell?" I said, laughing a bit."Oops, sorry sis!" She smiled but then turn into shock.

"Y-your e-eyes they are pink and p-purple" she stuttered."Yeah, I know. They're kinda cool though." I laughed.

"And your hair is turning pink." she said."Wait...What?" I run towards a mirror that is next to a door."Oh my God!" I exclaimed looking again at Tori.

"We need to call the boys, pronto!" with that she ran, looking for the boys. Man, my life is a mess up right now.

A/N:

CLIFFHANGER! what do you think? why does Monique all the sudden changing color? lol, that sounded weird!.

Anyways Remember!

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

lots of love :*

Edit: weirdest most awful chapter I have ever written, please check out my new stuff. I'm telling you is 100 times better than this!

Edited by: October 16, 16.