Chapter 22

Monique's POV

Confused. That's how I am right now, what does he mean by that something going to happen. Just of the thoughts that I get by thinking the worst gives me the chills.

I see my father walking to his throne and telling everyone to shut up. Harry then walks towards me and stands beside me.

"What did you told him, Harry?" I asked.

He sighed. "I told him, that I couldn't wait to marry you, so he agrees to us get married tonight."

"Why do we have to get married tonight? Didn't we get married tomorrow, a long time ago?" seriously I have like tons of questions, so he better be prepared to answer all of them.

"Yes, we did get married tomorrow but the wedding didn't last long. We were lucky we got married. If he had come sooner-"

I cut him in mid-sentence. "He? who's he? What happened that night?"

"Sorry but I can't tell you, you'll know soon enough," he said.

I sighed and looked up to see my father had quite everyone up.

"Ok, change of plans! The wedding would be tonight at the Cathedral! I expect everyone to be there!" He said and everyone started walking out of the castle so they could get ready. Father walked up to me.

"Go with Elouise, she's going to help you get ready," he said then turn to Harry.

"Harold, go with James he'll help you with everything. Now go, everyone goes!" he said. Both, me and Harry when to where my father said.

I saw a girl, that looks like she's in between her thirties, she was small. She had her brunette her up into a bun and had a little dress that was a bit worn out.

"You must be Elouise, right?" I asked her.

"Yes, your Highness," she said looking at me.

"Don't be too formal, just call me Monique. So where am I going to dress?" I said.

"Right this way, your high- I mean Monique," she said looking down, obviously embarrassed walking down to a room. I followed her, she opens the door and I walked in.

"You can sit there, Monique," she said, still a bit embarrassed; pointing to a chair next to the vanity.

"Ok and darling, don't be embarrassed," I said smiling, sitting down on the chair.

"Sorry," she whispered but I still heard it. She walks up to me with some makeup.

"I'm going to do your hair and makeup, you can put your dress on," she said, still a bit nervous but she started to work in my makeup.

I must say, is weird someone else doing my makeup for me. I have always done it myself. I don't know, all of this feels unreal. Well it is, this is just a flashback of my past. Still, don't know how hell I ended up marrying Harry.

He never told me what he was in the past.

I'm a princess, so what is he? a prince. That's the most logical thing I can come up with. But then I'm going to marry him. In the story, the princess always marries a prince, well I know not always but you get the point. So he might be a prince because we're going to get married after all. I seriously need to stop thinking too much.