Chapter 23

Liam's POV

*3 hours later*

I'm still sitting in a chair, next to the bed where Monique's and Harry's bodies lied. They haven't move an inch. It's starting to worrying me. Simon said that I shouldn't because they're totally fine. But I have a feeling that something is going to happen.

"Liam. C'mon, you need to eat." Jessie said. Yeah, I haven't eaten for 3 hours, but I can't just leave them. What if something happens?

"Li, nothing will happen. They have been like this for hours. You need to eat ok!"

"I'm just not hungry, ok?" I mumbled.

"No, is not ok! You look pale! You definitely need something to eat. You might have nausea."

"I said I'm ok!"

She groaned. No, is not working. I'm not going to eat. I do feel nauseous but I won't eat. I just want them to be ok. Since I'm the second oldest after Harry. I need to look out for the others. I need to look out for them; because now that they can't fight, anyone can attack.

As I heard steps fading and the door closing. Is a sign that Jessie left. I feel bad for pushing her away but there's nothing she can't do.

I stand up, trying to walk closer to the bed, but since my legs are asleep is like I can't feel them. I hate that. But again who doesn't?

I heard a crash and a scream from the living room. Probably Louis trying to scare one of the girls. Seriously if he broke something, next time he'll be locked up in his room till we need to go to the concert.

Then again I hear a scream and people running, then a gasp for air. When I look where the gasp come from. I see Harry awake.

"Oh my, Harry. Are you ok? Does anything hurt?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Just a headache. Where am I?"

"You're in your hotel room. Well yours and Monique. I think you remember the rest."

"Yeah, I do." He said looking at his right.

"Is she ok-"

He got cut out by another scream, then the door open. A fairly looking scary Zayn stand. His neck veins are more defined now that he's breathing hard. His hair is mess. This really isn't a prank by Louis.

"Zayn? What's wrong?"

"We are being attack. By werewolves." He said breathing harder and harder.

"We need to get out of here now!"

"But she's not awake yet!" Harry said.

"Just pick her up, we need to leave now!" with that Zayn left.

"Why didn't you guys woke me up?"

a/n:

sorry for taking so long and I bet this is short but is just a filler. this fanfic has like 5 to 10 chapters left );

please vote, comment, and fan. don't be ghosties!!

love ya!