Chapter 17

Sorry for not updating as much as I used to! I started school and I have been extremely busy! Thank you for all the reads so far! 600+ reads! I never thought this will get a lot! Thank you guys, I love you all!

I hardly ever do this but I want to see how active you guys are! If this chapter gets 30+ reads and 15+ comments, I'll update!

Sorry, I hardly would do that! Ok, so like I said I have been really busy so this chapter is really really short but I promise the others would be longer, hopefully.

anyways happy reading!

Harry's POV

I'm shocked. She had a dream of my past! What if she? No, Harry! It can't be. Monique died centuries ago. Pull yourself together! Ugh. My head is hurting with all these stuff going on.

A knock on the door, and another one. Well, maybe that's the stylist with Monique's clothes. I walk up to the door and opened to see Paul with a lot of shopping bags.

"A little help here!" Paul said.

"Oh yeah! Sorry!" I said helping Paul with the bags. Once we have all the bags in, I close the door and put some bags on the counter.

"Monique! Your stuff is here!" Paul said.

Monique walked up to us, still looking a bit sleepy.

"Oh thanks, Paul, I thought you guys stylist was going to bring them up," she said.

"Yeah but she had to do something else so I brought them up," Paul said.

"Well thanks, Paul." she smiled but you can see is a forced smile.

"Paul, can I talk to you a sec? Alone?" I said.

"Sure Harry, " he said following me towards the hall.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked.

"Monique had a dream. About my past, about how I got turned. She said she could see a girl lying dead on the floor. I think one of her powers is seeing the past" I said.

"Wow, well I think we better talk to Simon about this! Let me call him" he said taking out his phone, calling Simon.

I'm nervous, maybe. I don't know what I'm feeling. All my emotions are mixed up. Monique describes her dream so perfect, that I thought I was reliving my past on how I got turned and believed me. It's was not so pretty.

But that girl, maybe she saw a girl if she did. I think maybe Monique is her, the girl from my past. Is that's why Simon said that 'is by fate and love' but he said he didn't know?

My thoughts got interrupted by Paul telling me that we need to go meet Simon urgent. Well, that's good timing because I have a lot of questions that need to be answered and more important. Is Monique really Monique from my past?

See! This is fucking short! Ugh, I hate myself for making it too short!

Anyways Thanks again for all the reads!!

Remember:

•VOTE

•COMMENT

•FAN

ily