Chapter 11

Monique's POV

Finally, we're out of that plane. Don't get me wrong, I love flying but those seats, no thanks. Your butt hurts from sitting there for hours. We walked to the luggage claim.

"Can we get something to eat? I'm hungry!" Niall said.

"Fine, we'll stop somewhere to eat," Paul said.

We took our luggage and walked out. We got inside the van. Paul put our luggage in the trunk and got into the driver's seat.

"What hotel are we staying Paul?" Louis asked.

"Sheraton Beach hotel," Paul replied.

"So that means we're near the beach?" Kelly asked.

"Yes," Paul said.

"Finally I can get working on my tan!" Kelly said. I laughed. Oh Kelly, only you.

Paul started driving. I can see the airport getting smaller and smaller till I couldn't see it anymore. I sigh looking out of the window. I'm still thinking of that dream.

Why did that boy call her Monique? Why does she look like me? Why did they unknown thing broke her neck and told the boy to turn? Turn to what?

All these questions are running through my head like a tornado. The only thing I know, which is not much. Is that the boy name starts with an H. That's how the thing was calling him, well he was going to call him by his name till I woke up, so that's all I know. I sigh again.

My life is changing so fast. I can't even remember how my life was when I was 'normal'. Well, I was never 'normal' according to Simon. I always have had these powers, only Harry trigger them by biting me.

I can't blame him. He didn't know, neither did I till now of course. This is how I spend the entire ride to the hotel. Thinking. I would still be thinking if Kali didn't yell at me to get out. Oops didn't even know we arrived.

I got out of the van and go to the trunk to get help out because well we don't have clothes with us. We only have our purses.

"Go inside. The girls are waiting." Niall said.

"But I want to help," I said.

"No is ok. We got it, go inside." Niall said.

I sighed and walk up to the hotel. I got to say this hotel is huge. Is really elegant but not too much, it still has that beach feel. I sat next to the girls, where they were waiting for the boys to come with their luggage.

"So how was the flight?" Tori asked me.

"Umm it was ok, I guess," I said, shrugging.

"Did you have one of those dreams again?" Man, she can read me like an open book. Which is hard because hardly anyone can't. Obviously, she's my best friend and I love her like a sister.

Don't get me wrong. I do love the other girls, they are my best friends, but with Tori, I feel like I can tell her anything and she understands. Seriously sometimes I think we're long lost, sisters.

"Yeah, I did," I said, looking down.

"What is it about this time?" she asked.

"I don't know really, I just saw a girl that looks like me and a boy that I couldn't see his face. The boy chained in his wrists that were connected to a wall. The girl was on the floor trying to get away from something or someone, I couldn't see it faces and then he asked the boy if he would do anything for her. The boy said yes, then the thing asked if he would turn. I seriously don't know to what, but the boy said yes. The thing seriously is messed up, he took her by her neck then he brakes her neck. I could feel the pain. Never in my dreams, I could feel anything. Then the thing told him to turn so she can live again. The boy said no first but then said yes. The last thing I heard is 'Good H-' before I woke up" I said. Wow, I'm surprised the other girls didn't hear me.

"Wow. That's is like a vision or something" she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You said you could feel pain and the girl looks like you. Maybe is a vision from your past" she said. She might be right. With all these things that are happening right now, it makes sense.

I think I just discover one of my powers.

AHHH WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT? I'M GETTING GOOD AT THIS.

REMEMBER

•VOTE

•COMMENT

•FAN

love you x p.s. thanks for 300+ reads

Edited by: January 5, 2019