Chapter 5

Tori's POV

'What did I just saw?' That question was running through my head like a tornado. My best friend with purple/pink and her hair are turning pink. How is that even possible?

"Tori?" Niall asked me looking at my face."Oh God! Niall, you scared the shit out of me." I said, putting my hand on chest where my heart is beating faster than before.

"Sorry! Did you need to go to the bathroom?" he chuckled. "Haha, very funny." I rolled my eyes, "Anyways, did Harry wake up yet?" I said, with concerned.

"No, not yet. What about Monique?" he asked, also worried about her."Yeah, she did. But she looks different, like very different." I said."What are you talking about?" he asked, confused about what I was talking about.

"She has purple/pink eyes and her hair is turning pink." You should have seen Niall's reaction. Priceless."We need to go to Simon's office now!" he said.

"What? Why?" I asked, completely oblivious on what was going on."You'll know eventually. Go get Monique, I'll go get the boys." He said while running towards the playroom.

I walked back to the living room, to find Monique still looking at her reflection."Monique! We need to go!"I said.

"Where?" she asked."To Simon's office." I replied."Oh umm okay." she said walking towards me.

"I feel different, I don't feel like myself." she said looking at me."And you look different too! Now come on!" I took her hand and walk to the front door where everyone is.

I can see Harry woke up, but there's something different about him. His eyes weren't the normal shade of green, they were neon green and his hair had like blue highlights.

"Wow!" was all I can say. "Monique you go on Harry's back, Kali you on Louis', Kelly you on Niall's, Tori you on Zayn's and Jessie you on mine," Liam said. We did what we were told.

"Hold on tight!" Zayn said before he started running in full speed. What I meant of full speed, is vampire speed. Before I knew it, we were in Simon's office.

"I'll check if he can see us." with that Liam left to go into Simon's office."Can someone explain to me what's going on?" Kali asked, her eyes show different emotions, you can tell she's worry and confuse about this situation. Not gonna lie, everyone is.

"I don't know, you have to ask Simon. That's why we are here." Louis said. When Louis said Simon's name, Simon's door opened.

"Ah! I have been waiting for you girls." Simon said."Okay, this is just plain weird." I thought.

"Yes, I know is weird, Tori." Simon said."Wait! How do you know my name and how do you know I thought that?" I am really scared, that's just creepy.

"Never mind that, come in. We need to talk about what you are here," he said sitting down on his desk. We sat down.

"Okay, so why did you boys and girls come here today?" Simon asked. Liam was about to talk before I spoke.

"Why does Monique has purple/pink eyes and her hair is turning pink? And why do Harry's eyes are neon green and has blue highlights?" I asked.

"Well there's one explanation." he said."What is it?" I said I'm really impatience. When he said those words, I thought he was completely lying, but I can sense his telling the truth.

"You guys hold some very powerful powers and Monique's powers, as well as Harry's, has awoken."

A/N:
Leave your thoughts on the comments!

Remember to:

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

Edit: this is eh. Kind of regret giving harry neon colored eyes, my 14 years old self probably thought it was cool and my 18 years old self just think is plain out weird, oh well.

Edited by: October 16, 16.